@WizardCrab

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rastamon Ganja

3 Weeks Ago

Hi WizardCrab! I know this might be out of you expertise but is there a planned UI update that will go along with the SR update?

lightdragoon88

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispys View Post
Two more mecha skins on pbe at 1350, so make that 11.

Ok then I will add the new Heimerdinger and Cait skin to make the 975 list 19 to your 11.

Quote:
And I said "Seems like" because it is INCREASING, not already there, as in it is BECOMING (in progress) the new price point. It is not hate, learn to read buddy I am sure you'll get there.

Yeah...it not "becoming" or "going to be"

It is another tier but it is still below the norm of 975 skins.

Quote:
And it will and does make you liars, since you said 1350 won't be the new regular. With fewer and fewer skins being released further and further apart, and more 1350's, eventually 975 will be the new 750. Guaranteed.
....We have had like....10 skins released in the last few months. Each patch (that are now 2 weeks aparts) have had at least 1-2 skins in them. How is that "fewer and fewer skins being released further and further apart"?

Quote:
I will never buy RP again, the skins are overpriced. Also your "pricing structure" is inconsistent and skins are in tiers that clearly don't belong there. Call it hate, I call it not sucking Riot's **** and telling it like it is.

Except I provided proof and you provided hate and cursing with no facts behind it.

So yeah...you have what I call "blind hate"

Thanotos Omega

3 Weeks Ago

Would it be possible to get a idea of when Vindicator Vayne will be on sale? I now it's this month but a narrower time frame would be nice, I understand of course if that isn't able to be said,

Neo Cyrus

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
We got options. Have a suggestion?
Syndra, Diana, or any mid laner that has squat for skins or completed skins. That or an ADC, just not Lucian, it's bad enough that he's in every game. Every other role has been covered. Riot will have a Riot on their hands if it's something trolly like Victorious Tryndamere which 99% of us hate and he already has 472 skins (who the hell buys Trynd skins?) meanwhile some others don't have a single completed one.

I just hope this year it's better quality than last year's Elise was. It looks like plastic rather than metalic and everything about it looks rushed and poorly done... not to mention the textures look ultra low res. I know it was "free", but Jesus Christ, there was less effort in that than a recolour.

Robotic Dolphin

3 Weeks Ago

Opinion on this growing petition?

https://www.change.org/petitions/rio...share_petition

peeboat

3 Weeks Ago

regarding the rewards for lifetime purchases...

you said you can't reveal details on the current state of what's planned. can you reveal what was previously planned and why it was ditched?

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

3 Weeks Ago
168 of 232 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixia View Post
Shyvana!

I will also accept either Diana or Kha'Zix.

Pretty pretty please?

Like the poster above me said, my understanding is that Victorious skin tends to go to a rather dominant champion this season, which would make Diana a stretch but both Shyvana and Kha'Zix have been pretty high tier. And lord knows Kha'Zix could use a skin. He's the oldest champ to still only have a single one.

Shyvana probably has enough skins, but she's been my favourite champ since her release so I always want more. Something really snazzy and shiny.
Yeah Diana could be a stretch haha.

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

3 Weeks Ago
169 of 232 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaritie View Post
Nidalee! (Yes, it's more work, but you did Elise so it's clearly not too much work)

Obviously, everyone is going to suggest their favorite champion, so...
I really like Thresh, Elise, and Urgot, but I'm not going to suggest any of those

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

3 Weeks Ago
170 of 232 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansana View Post
Well, if memory serves right most victorious skins are given to champs who have performed really well competitively especially in Ranked. Popularity aside - J4, Janna, and Elise were at their peak during their respective seasons despite the nerfs they recieved. That's one common factor that they hold, their all good despite nerfs. Maybe this should narrow down your options. Fiora for example has been in the top 20 winrates for a very long time this season; same as Amumu, Fiddlesticks, and Rammus. Kha'zix, Kassadin, LeBlanc, and Kayle used to be up there... That's just a trend I saw, but it's not like you guys at Riot have an obligation to continue those trends.

Also, I heard that you lived near the ocean. Any news on the Oceanic release skin? Was it Atlantean Syndra? Riot Spain already announced DM Darius, wish I heard some news about the Oceanic skin.
Oooh there are some good choices here. If I end up in any of these conversations I might recommend one or more of these...

But sorry, I don't know anything about an Oceanic skin.

BuboBubo

Business Analyst

3 Weeks Ago
171 of 232 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyahda View Post
There is already a massive amount of these bots currently in the game. Go into a Co-op vs. AI dominion game right now and I guarantee at least one person will be botting. It seems like nothing is being done about them. Hell, we don't get an option to report people for using these bots.
Their increased presence, the negative impact it has on other players and the difficulty of getting rid of them makes us pretty gun shy on anything that would further incentivize bots. There are teams actively working on it though.