Leavers and AFKs

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fatalfugus

07-07-2014

Your last thought about the leaverbuster system being changed to harsher penalties, would it be monitoring for a trend? I've had a handful of instances where my internet dropped and I couldn't get back to a game. Have never left intentionally. Would hate to get a crazy penalty for something like that.

Thanks for info, Lyte.

Gobbledy

07-07-2014

hi

spoonsandporks

07-07-2014

Shameless advertisment:

League of Legends Feminist Movement 2014

Make - Change - Now

TODAY WE WILL FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS IN ESPORTS GIRLS!

Cyndication

07-07-2014

10/20 of my games have been afkers the other 5 trolls maybe 5 genuine games all day better fix this **** its fukin annoying im about to break my computer

Quinn PossibIe

07-07-2014

Reserved

iComplicate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2014

Wall of text critically strikes, dealing 150,000 damage.

You die.

zGuilt

07-07-2014

I often leave games when another player leaves or decides to afk because I'd rather go watch TV than to wait for the game to end, I'm not saying I'm not part of the problem but me leaving a game and having leaver buster remind me every once in a while isn't cool because I only gave up because the team did. Earlier we had 3 people just leave, the ori went to eat some ribs because bottom lane lost to cheese.

GROMMI

07-07-2014

Hey Lyte!

I noticed you mentioned you wanted to allow restarts at the beginning of a match should one member not connect, but not at fourty five minutes.

I think we can all agree that is O.K., why has it not been implemented?

Also, Lyte, please give me a million dollars, ty.

Mad Policecars

07-07-2014

For every afk you have, all gold gains increase by x%, multiplicatively.
It's far from gamebreaking, but it's something that can be implemented very easily to help balance the scales just a little bit.

Spexify

07-07-2014

All I gotta say it's about time I've seen this post. We were all wondering for quite some time. If you aren't working on it or have issues Riot pls just tell us we don't like to be in the dark complaining to ourselves brewing up a misguided storm about what you have or haven't done. PLS MORE COMMUNICATION LIKE THIS WILL MAKE US LOVE U

12345612 ... 21