@WizardCrab

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

07-06-2014
132 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tough Guy View Post
What is the future for outdated legendary skins? Every month Riot is pumping out new amazing skins that just make the legendary skins completely outdated.

Will we be seeing a declined in the price for out dated legendary skins? ex. BL Vlad, Gent Chog, Demonblade Trynd, Corp Mundo, Brolaf, etc.

Are they going to lose their legendary status if they no longer meet the standards of a 1820rp skin?

Will you VU the skins instead, making sure they keep their legendary status?

Are there going to be any future legendary skins coming soon like our beloved rumble? (no names needed)

plz and ty!
I don't think you can expect any price changes or redefinitions regarding these skins anytime soon. We had that one big repricing in April of 2013, but in general we aren't going to be reevaluating prices constantly. And I'm sure if these champions get updated, the skins will be too. But I'm not sure about any updates for the champions you've mentioned.

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

07-06-2014
133 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coredor View Post
Wizard crab, any idea on when we will see some content for veteran players this year? next year?. I'm at 50k IP and a few of my friends are over 100k IP with all content unlocked. It's very unsatisfying and I can't help but feel now that you've gotten all the money you can out of us you don't care anymore
We definitely haven't forgotten about you.

What recommendations do you have that we could provide as an outlet for your IP?

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

07-06-2014
134 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterzmaulz View Post
The lack of a LoL apparel store after 4 years is quite disturbing mr wizardy crab. When it does happen, I hope you get actual riven stuff for men. (J!nx doesn't count, and they haven't updated/added anything to their stock for a very long time)
I hope the eventual merch store satisfies all of your hopes and dreams too!

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

07-06-2014
135 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic Ghost View Post
WizardCrab is my favorite kind of crab.

Just waiting for a Rioter to be a LizardWizard =)
Fair enough. Real ghosts are overrated. The ones artificially created are definitely better.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

07-06-2014
136 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Malevolence View Post
It's the thing where AOE abilities only take advantage of 33% of your spellvamp.

It's the opinion and myself and at least one other person that every ability should take advantage of a different amount of your spellvamp, in much the same way that every ability takes advantage of a different amount of your ability power. Because as it stands, spellvamp seems to be impossible to balance.
That seems incredibly complicated, no?

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

07-06-2014
137 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonCannonKarthus View Post
Mr Crab, can you lobby for a Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve skin?
Or All Hallow's Eve? Or.. uhh... Flag Day Eve?

JimnorRain

07-06-2014

Do you main Urgot?

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

07-06-2014
138 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdragoon88 View Post
Would you like a Wizard Kabby Patty?
Sounds like cannibalism.

SaltyTeemo4Life

07-06-2014

Do u support wizards bias your balance team is showing? :^)

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

07-06-2014
139 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantrunks View Post
What I want to know is how on EARTH is there no braZILEAN skin???? I mean, that's the only pun that his name can fit into!! If you can make Alistar or Maokai look like they belong on a world cup skin team, I'M SURE you could have figured something out for BRAZILEAN!!!!
I'm sure we could have... but I really like the Alistar and Maokai skins!