**LoLKing person above you, give them advice**

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devious Otter

07-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DhydraBlade View Post
your amazing!!! no flaws!!! just one problem, why are you silver with that skill???
Definitely not true in the slightest haha. What makes you come to this conclusion? Which games were you looking at etc.?

OurNameinLights

07-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devious Otter View Post
Definitely not true in the slightest haha. What makes you come to this conclusion? Which games were you looking at etc.?
Looks like you main top but 14/13 Jayce 10/12 Renek and 4/8 Shyv vs 7/1 Jinx 7/2 Soraka 4/4 Thresh say you should go bot more :P

Antiquity000

07-02-2014

Looks like you know this from your recent games, but your akali and yasuo are your strongest by far, and you may be playing to many other champs. Some of your champs with few games played you have quite bad stats/cs. Before rolling yasuo out again you might want to try him in a norm to see how the damage has changed early to make sure he's still where you want him. Before playing champs in ranked just because they are a good counter pick or what the team wants make sure you have a minimal level of comfort with that champ. It's good that you can play multiple champs, but if your win% is anywhere near that high with assassins and you just wanna move up, you should play them and carry. Even if your 8x% win fell to 6x% playing mainly those few champs, you will move up to plat in no time.

Joker Ice

07-02-2014

play master yi more?????
idk looks pretty solid to me
>silver

MaxStormyStorm

07-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker Ice View Post
play master yi more?????
idk looks pretty solid to me
>silver
Shouldn't build ruby sightstone so early, the 800g would give you better stats somewhere else.

Riot JxE

Technical Artist

07-03-2014
1 of 2 Riot Posts

AP Yi isn't really viable after the rework. This is a great ad yi build, give it a shot sometime! http://www.probuilds.net/guide/NA/1422685730/44979324

MaxStormyStorm

07-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot JxE View Post
AP Yi isn't really viable after the rework. This is a great ad yi build, give it a shot sometime! http://www.probuilds.net/guide/NA/1422685730/44979324
xD, that wasn't a legit game, It was an ultimate bravery build. http://giantfunny.com/ultimate_bravery.php
These are the items I had to get: Berserker's Greaves -> Distortion, Spirit of the Spectral Wraith, Last Whisper, Archangel's Staff, Infinity Edge and Spirit Visage, Max: W

Uh supports need more assists, or something.

Riot JxE

Technical Artist

07-03-2014
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Oh nice! How about no more quad doran rings on lee :P

edit: whoops meant lee, not ryze

MaxStormyStorm

07-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot JxE View Post
Oh nice! How about no more quad doran rings on ryze :P
What O.o When did I do that O.o
Oh you mean lee, I did that at the end, we did an all top thing and we got behind in levels so we lost at 14 minutes, I decided 4 rings was better than what I had before =P

Papa Plum

07-03-2014

Hm, im not really the most qualified person to give you advice! It looks like in your losses as support, you have a lot of deaths. When you're behind, try to make plays on your opponents mistakes, don't force plays solely based on the champion that you're playing. That's really all I could gather from your match history, JxE