Why Lee Sin is Truly OP and Broken @riot

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

6doranrings

Senior Member

06-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilrow View Post
You all will kill lee sin with your constant QQing then QQ after he gets nerfed to the ground

I wouldnt worry, once lee is nerfed, theyll get to every other champion


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kopikatsu

Senior Member

06-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilrow View Post
You all will kill lee sin with your constant QQing then QQ after he gets nerfed to the ground
People keep saying that, but he's been dominant for four seasons now.

Even if he does end up getting nerfed out of viability, the only thing to be said about that is 'About damn time'. Check every D1 and Challenger's top three played champions. Lee is going to be on that list with very few exceptions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charzin

Senior Member

06-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopikatsu View Post
People keep saying that, but he's been dominant for four seasons now.

Even if he does end up getting nerfed out of viability, the only thing to be said about that is 'About damn time'. Check every D1 and Challenger's top three played champions. Lee is going to be on that list with very few exceptions.
Psst, it's only season four and Lee Sin wasn't picked in season One or Two.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cedriel

Country Manager Chile

06-28-2014
2 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Account For GD View Post
^ so true.

Tank jungles aren't viable at all solely because of Lee Sin.
I wouldn't say that. Again, a lot of factors influence what is viable in the metagame and what isn't. Lee Sin is a factor, yes, but if he were to get nerfed I doubt that you would instantly start seeing tank junglers popping up in LCS. Lee Sin existed in S3 too, you know.


TL;DR: It's complicated.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kilrow

Junior Member

06-28-2014

Don't get me wrong that he isn't a strong champion but i wouldnt say OP. His late game for example isn't

great because of the way he engages unless hes built tank thus his damage will suffer. Why dont people

pick trundle and **** on lee? This community knows nothing about counter picking or build composition.

Wish olaf was still good hed be another good pick


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charzin

Senior Member

06-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilrow View Post
Don't get me wrong that he isn't a strong champion but i wouldnt say OP. His late game for example isn't

great because of the way he engages unless hes built tank thus his damage will suffer
The problem in LCS or high elo wise is that Lee Sin brings more to the table than any other jungler does, barring Elise. He has okay damage with excellent duelling, mobility, survivability, clear times, ganking, and overall utility regardless of if he's built for damage or tank. His double gap closers and slow can set up most ganks for a flash at least, and if he wants to blow his own flash for a Dragon's Rage back into your team, there's almost no way to escape outside of predicting when he will flash in.

The metric for being able to play a jungler in the game right now is 'Can this champion deal with Lee Sin?' as chances are you'll be dealing with one in this game or the next. For that reason, any jungler with a) a bad early game b) slow clears c) weak ganks d) low damage e)low utility are not worth picking because they can't bring to the table what he can.

There's a reason you only see the regular four or five junglers in LCS. Evelynn, J4 and Vi have extreme map pressure which makes up for their duelling, and Elise is the closest to Lee Sin at being good at everything.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kilrow

Junior Member

06-28-2014

I see your point. Honestly, the way to fix him would just to make him only able to ward jump to his

trinket so it wouldnt be something he could constantly do. I've only bought sight stone on him once and

never really had to ward jump as I watch my position and fine with a single trinket ward.

The people who get into bad positions should be killed rather than being able to constantly escape due to

sight stone. Watcha think?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wild Tryhard

Senior Member

06-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedriel View Post
I wouldn't say that. Again, a lot of factors influence what is viable in the metagame and what isn't. Lee Sin is a factor, yes, but if he were to get nerfed I doubt that you would instantly start seeing tank junglers popping up in LCS. Lee Sin existed in S3 too, you know.


TL;DR: It's complicated.
Why did Riot reverted the changes suggested for Lee Sin ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrandNameZombie

Senior Member

06-28-2014

TLDR: better nerf skarner


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DUNKED

Senior Member

06-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nid is Cancer View Post
lol u actually fkin read that
As someone who cries and moans about Lee Sin, I'm surprise you didn't read the OP.