Would her beauty be buffed or nerfed?

Buff 394 70.61%
Nerf 164 29.39%
Voters: 558. You may not vote on this poll

Do you guys think the Caitlyn VU would make her more pretty or less pretty?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DariusDemiurge

06-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by l Hentai l View Post
Original
Attachment 998010

they should change it to this instead
Attachment 998011
I love it. make it happen riot, keep the goofy cartoony style on her. That would be a nice VU not a VChange everything about a champ.

Keizgon

06-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariusDemiurge View Post
I love it. make it happen riot, keep the goofy cartoony style on her. That would be a nice VU not a VChange everything about a champ.
Love Caitlyn (since she came out WAY back) currently (voice / personality), but her attire is simply stupid as a standard default theme. If anything, it should be an alternative skin (Traditional), not holding back her real identity. Yes her current outfit is "cute", "amusing", and "adorable", but this should no way be her default theme. It simply makes no sense, despite how much I like it.

Lady Mechanika (example 2, example 3) so far fits this best overall in theme/aesthetics.

DariusDemiurge

06-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keizgon View Post
Love Caitlyn (since she came out WAY back) currently (voice / personality), but her attire is simply stupid as a standard default theme. If anything, it should be an alternative skin (Traditional), not holding back her real identity. Yes her current outfit is "cute", "amusing", and "adorable", but this should no way be her default theme. It simply makes no sense, despite how much I like it.

Lady Mechanika (example 2, example 3) so far fits this best overall in theme/aesthetics.
The flaw when talking about fantasy/video games/movies/comics/art/etc.

Keizgon

06-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariusDemiurge View Post
The flaw when talking about fantasy/video games/movies/comics/art/etc.
The flaw of a biased opinion to hold back identity with a de facto standard.

Tiz Arrior

06-26-2014

I know I'll get hell for this but The only reason I can see Cait keeping her skirt is for being a seductive cop who always catches her target.

I mean if we can have sexy male cops seducing females to get details on their male targets why can't it be reverse?

On a side note if she loses the skirt totally as in officer cait and a few others

I think those skin owners should be entitled to a refund beacuse basically due to the amount of skins she has other than the collectors any cait skin was basically brought based on designs in game and splash art looks.

Colonel J

06-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael1453 View Post
Not a question of thinking he's involved with every champ (otherwise I'd have mentioned Syndra, Nami, etc.) I heard he was involved with those specific projects. Think before you type, it'll work wonders.
No offense, but you're really really dumb.

The parrot does not have such a huge influence on every champion. All the ones they have are lame looking.

Keizgon

06-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiz Arrior View Post
On a side note if she loses the skirt totally as in officer cait and a few others

I think those skin owners should be entitled to a refund beacuse basically due to the amount of skins she has other than the collectors any cait skin was basically brought based on designs in game and splash art looks.
Officer was clearly stated to not be touched (not that I care for this skin even though I own it through mystery gift). As for the others, I don't know. Though:

1) Resistance Caitlyn - Skirt lost wouldn't hurt it, nor would benefit. Nothing impacted if given pants underneath the skirt. Personally, I think the best solution is going half way and giving her shorts down to her knee caps while keeping the skirt. [I have this]

2) Sheriff Caitlyn - Doesn't have a skirt. Nearly doesn't have anything down there really. Awkward and should get some proper pants.

3) Safari Caitlyn - Doesn't have a skirt. Has short shorts, but is feasible and not overly sexualized. No reason to change anything. [I have this]

4) Arctic Warfare Caitlyn - Has a skirt, but is accommodated with pants and is a great skin. No change would be necessary.

5) *New* Head Hunter Caitlyn (PBE, tenative changes) - Has a skirt, but current iteration looks to be fair in length. Doesn't even look sexualized, just great aesthetically.

However, her current classic skin will likely be changed (for the better) and will be compensated by receiving a Traditional skin when this happens. I see no loss anywhere.

Azrael1453

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel J View Post
No offense, but you're really really dumb.

The parrot does not have such a huge influence on every champion. All the ones they have are lame looking.
So either you lack basic reading ability or you're intentionally misunderstanding my point. No he doesn't have such influence over every champion - but he did over the one's I mentioned so I heard. Secondly - who's the "they" you're referring to?

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

06-27-2014
21 of 21 Riot Posts

Oh, just remembered. Can I submit Emily Blunt as inspiration for an IRL Caitlyn?

If you haven't checked out Edge of Tomorrow, I'd recommend it. While she's called "The Full Metal *****" in the movie, her ability to be a commanding badass leads me to believe she'd be a pretty proper Cait.

(also, British)

Name:  Emily Blunt hat.jpg
Views: 678
Size:  163.3 KB

Ask Riven

06-27-2014

Nice to see the parrot out and about.

Honestly, I like the splash art. But because her old splash had brown hair for so long, seeing her with black hair is really throwing me for a loop. I feel like my entire perception of Cait has changed as a result.

I'm getting a strong "Satsuki Kiryuin" feel from her now, instead of a more serious "Mary Poppins". I honestly really miss Mary Poppins Cait... Not that I have anything against Satsuki, just, that sort of dignified down to business thing is really missing somehow. Now she just feels like a cold, raven-haired beauty, rather than someone who has a heart. At least, that's how she comes across in the new splash.