New Headhunter Cait... Pls Riot

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lxlLilybellelxl

06-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrOinkleBerry View Post
I agree the skin needs work.

But I disagree that it's bad and should be replaced with another sci-fi skin, simply because I absolutely love how her new spell particles and sound effects look.

It's not about overhauling it for a new skin. This skin concept was released WAAAAAAAY before headhunter Cait was even announced. in fact when i heard there was a new Caitlyn skin the futuristic one is what I was hoping for, waiting for, excited for.

I heard it was called "HeadHunter Caitlyn" .. but the images were unavailable the first day it was announced, so I waited excited and ready to see it the next day.... I check PBE news and the smile from my face instantly faded the second I saw that HeadHunter skin.... I have actually never been so disappointed with a skin, at least Mafia jinx was a stretch but hey it was a release skin so I couldn't count on much ( but then High Noon Yasuo and Battlecast Vel'koz outclassed Mafia Jinx by far but a story for another time). My heart actually sank a bit that THIS was what I had been waiting for. As someone one who has NEVER played Cait (except maybe once when F2P?) I could only imagine how Cait players felt.

All in all this skin is a disappointment. They've tried defending it by saying "BIG BOOBS and MINI SKIRTS DEFINE CAITLYN", ( even so that in no way defines the headhunter line) as a support main who has to see Cait's face ALOT, I don't identify her by her breasts or mini skirt, rather her gun, and hat. They said they didn't want to detract from Caitlyn and make a skin that didn't fit her theme.... but that's the point of a skin. to Aesthetically change a character, and people pay money to change the way their character looks.. I mean goth Annie, Pentakill Sona, Battle Bunny Riven,..... Corporate Mundo Throws breifcases.... Akali is a Soccer Player, Ziggs goes on a ton of vacations with all the gold her earns dominating mid lane, Janna is actually fully dressed and wearing shoes not to mention a weather woman, Prime Time Draven.... Natualis and teemo are astronauts....I mean come on...

Grand Eleven

06-26-2014

They have to slow down champion releases .... they also can't release "sexy/****ty" champions anymore for PR reasons ... skins are the new *** sells avenue out. That's all this is.

lxlLilybellelxl

06-26-2014

^wut?

Mirage Night

06-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxlLilybellelxl View Post
It's not about overhauling it for a new skin. This skin concept was released WAAAAAAAY before headhunter Cait was even announced. in fact when i heard there was a new Caitlyn skin the futuristic one is what I was hoping for, waiting for, excited for.

I heard it was called "HeadHunter Caitlyn" .. but the images were unavailable the first day it was announced, so I waited excited and ready to see it the next day.... I check PBE news and the smile from my face instantly faded the second I saw that HeadHunter skin.... I have actually never been so disappointed with a skin, at least Mafia jinx was a stretch but hey it was a release skin so I couldn't count on much ( but then High Noon Yasuo and Battlecast Vel'koz outclassed Mafia Jinx by far but a story for another time). My heart actually sank a bit that THIS was what I had been waiting for. As someone one who has NEVER played Cait (except maybe once when F2P?) I could only imagine how Cait players felt.

All in all this skin is a disappointment. They've tried defending it by saying "BIG BOOBS and MINI SKIRTS DEFINE CAITLYN", ( even so that in no way defines the headhunter line) as a support main who has to see Cait's face ALOT, I don't identify her by her breasts or mini skirt, rather her gun, and hat. They said they didn't want to detract from Caitlyn and make a skin that didn't fit her theme.... but that's the point of a skin. to Aesthetically change a character, and people pay money to change the way their character looks.. I mean goth Annie, Pentakill Sona, Battle Bunny Riven,..... Corporate Mundo Throws breifcases.... Akali is a Soccer Player, Ziggs goes on a ton of vacations with all the gold her earns dominating mid lane, Janna is actually fully dressed and wearing shoes not to mention a weather woman, Prime Time Draven.... Natualis and teemo are astronauts....I mean come on...
I frankly Disagree.

Resistance, Artic, and Safari skins all were more conservative skins for Caitlyn, that actually work. Get over it, this skin looks great.

Killrazor

06-26-2014

as long as there is no weird alien sitting on her head, it should be a nice skin.

viva la me

06-26-2014

I don't really care for the whole head hunter group of skins but I think this skin is the best Head hunter skin atm.

Flintfall

06-26-2014

New texture is stellar, are the new trap model in as well?

Borand

06-27-2014

I don't really mind the costume, and mean no offense towards her concept team, but the gun and headgear are trying too hard. I don't like them

Overlord Malz

06-27-2014

Why not just make her black and green and ditch the tacky brown?

Uiraya

06-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage Night View Post
I frankly Disagree.

Resistance, Artic, and Safari skins all were more conservative skins for Caitlyn, that actually work. Get over it, this skin looks great.
Look up the Chinese art for the Safari skin. It is sexy to the power of sexy. Easily blows Officer out of the water.

Regardless, I'm not feeling this skin just yet. Might get it on sale next year sometime, ha.
~Uiru

123456 ... 7