Am I the Only one who likes the Original Caitlyn?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Notalent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keizgon View Post
Maybe it's because you're so blatantly a dick (and likely will get other dick responses) that he rather make a joke. Talk about self entitlement when other companies would likely ban your ass for your abusive behavior.
How am I dick? He dodged every question any one asked him, while I've been actually trying to encourage conversation. Hellioning and me are primarily the ones arguing this and I actually respect him for it (if he'd log on his account he'd notice I sent him a friend request so we could better discuss this).

Hell I've upvoted people who disagreed with me if I felt they were being downvoted for no reason.

But ok, I'm a dick for arguing a point I believe in.

Colonel J

4 Weeks Ago

Keep up the good fight, Notalent.

Show these no good circlejerkers what's what.

You've given essays of content while the parrot has given 6-7 sentences tops within 4 posts.

Hellioning

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notalent View Post
How am I dick? He dodged every question any one asked him, while I've been actually trying to encourage conversation. Hellioning and me are primarily the ones arguing this and I actually respect him for it (if he'd log on his account he'd notice I sent him a friend request so we could better discuss this).

Hell I've upvoted people who disagreed with me if I felt they were being downvoted for no reason.

Ah, sorry, I'm on a subpar computer that can't run league all that well so I'm sticking to the forums for now, and I'm about to go to bed. If you're still willing to discuss this tomorrow than I'll make sure to log on.

Notalent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellioning View Post
Ah, sorry, I'm on a subpar computer that can't run league all that well so I'm sticking to the forums for now, and I'm about to go to bed. If you're still willing to discuss this tomorrow than I'll make sure to log on.
Most likely, unless the Parrot drops some real info that either satisfies me or completely invalidates what I'm saying (Saying Tryndamere and Ryze are the ones calling the shots would pretty much mean its pointless to advocate this...owners make the call, everyone else just does as told). Anyways you made good points, I think on a lot of this we mostly agree, we just disagree about where exactly the line is.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

4 Weeks Ago
5 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellioning View Post
Sup parrot! Sorry if our little argument scared you off.
Nah, I'm playing a few games. Alt tabbing between them.

Marenjii

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Obligatory, "How dare you enjoy the game you work to look good, when there is (insert something you don't do at Riot here) that can be getting done, or (insert unrealistic demand that you should be doing your job 24/7/365/6 without rest or break here). This game is sinking fast, I'm going over to DotA, HotS, HoN!"

Kim Jong Oom

4 Weeks Ago

Is there already a new design for caitlyn out? i would love to see any pictures ironstylus has of it. parrot pls.

Keizgon

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notalent View Post

Sorry for the delayed response, had to verify myself that your attitude in other posts come off abrasive. Yes, you are a dick, judging by a few of your posts. You like to say "Iron Stylus is ruining this", "Iron Stylus is ruining that", "Riot was better without Iron Stylus cuz he faps to armor", and "FK U ANSWER ME Iron Stylus". Now I may have exaggerated that last quote, but you might as well have said it that way with the same effect.

Completely spews dick to me. Get some respect and quit pointing fingers when their art team is clearly a team effort. Just because you were making valid arguments doesn't mean you haven't been completely rude in request of feedback. Chances are, you're just going to berate his responses with typical generalization of his position (not art lead, read).

Notalent

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Gonna walk away from this now till tomorrow when Hellioning returns and just hope your proving me wrong by secretly talking to the Skin artists to make a bunch of super awesome/goofy/screwy/fan servicey skins that are in no way serious and go completely bonkers. I'll trust your not going to invalidate the fun of her relationship with Vi built upon the fact that for as prim and proper as Caitlyn acts and thinks she is, shes really a goofball who wears belts all over the place, talks about fuzzy cuffs, carries a ridiculous rifle, and has a silly outfit.

Oprah W

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
inb4 it he's playing dota 2