Riot openly admitted to not having legitimate proof when issueing chat bans

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrulyBland

4 Weeks Ago

Could be you got an automated punishment, a Rioter checked your case manually in the meantime and got to the conclusion that you deserved a stronger punishment.
(Not implying anything here, I don't know you, after all. I'm just hypothesizing what could have happened.)

Edit: Riot also doesn't need Tribunal to check cases. In fact, they have more information available than a Tribunal user.

WookieeCookie

Player Support Lead -
Player Behavior

4 Weeks Ago
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I'm confused why you think you were only reported once?

You were given a set of chat restrictions on June 20th. During the following games played you were reported in 26% of matches.

That's why additional chat restrictions were placed on your account today, June 25th, once you completed the previous set.

DivineRaiu

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post

You were given a set of chat restrictions on June 20th. During the following games played you were reported in 26% of matches.

That's why additional chat restrictions were placed on your account today, June 25th, once you completed the previous set.
#Wookieed

Evangele

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:

Eep.

Well there's your answer.

TheKillerAngel

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:

I'd love it if you could dig out the chat logs.

Narasimha

4 Weeks Ago

Smited before it even began.

Meleti

4 Weeks Ago

You guys keep pitching Wookiee softballs.

Maximum Viktor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

4 Weeks Ago

I don't know why you think that Riot can't investigate a player without the Tribunal.

AerosolTerrorist

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:

That actually supports OP's hypothesis that he was given chat restrictions based on reports alone, and not evidence.

Marenjii

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marenjii View Post
rekt?
^

12345612 ... 18