@WizardCrab

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

4 Weeks Ago
122 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosthaven View Post
@wizardcrab when you wake up in the morning, what is the one thing you look forward to in the day more than anything else?
I dunno about more than anything else necessarily, but I really enjoy lunch

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

4 Weeks Ago
123 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Malevolence View Post
If you can't answer on spellvamp ratios, will there ever be an AMA with people who could add spellvamp ratios?
What exactly is a spellvamp ratio?

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

4 Weeks Ago
124 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Ezreal View Post
Check again, you might have read over it :^)
I'm sorry I didn't make it to a game. But happy birthday!

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

4 Weeks Ago
125 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Eclipse View Post
Weekly and monthly would be cool. Honestly anything is better than what is there now.
Good point. Do you find yourself browsing the store often?

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

4 Weeks Ago
126 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhenz View Post
When is Sion rework coming out? When? WHEN?
I hope soon. He looks pretty cool. I haven't seen the kit yet though.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

4 Weeks Ago
127 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capisto View Post
I'll try to explain myself ^^. Firstly, I do apologize for my ignorance, I thought all limited skins were from 2010 -- total derp on my part :P. Let me readjust my proposal to one which allows owners to purchase skins with a border from 2010/2011. It's essentially something visual to say, "hey, I supported riot during harroween" for example! This is something the limited skin owner icon does not indicate(who knows if the owner was givin an icon for the world cup, etc). I feel it would make people feel a little happier having access to Halloween skins permanently (and the border) if they were here for harroween originally, the same applies to the world cup / xmas skins.
Putting aside whether or not I think we should do this, we're talking about building tech to make certain store content available to certain players based on specific purchase history, which would likely be super complicated and take a lot of time to do relative to the value it would provide. There are a lot cooler things we could do for the majority of players with that dev time I think.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

4 Weeks Ago
128 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepantsparty View Post
I want a Deman announcer pack so badly. WOLOLOLO PENTAKILL!
Me too

Coredor

4 Weeks Ago

Wizard crab, any idea on when we will see some content for veteran players this year? next year?. I'm at 50k IP and a few of my friends are over 100k IP with all content unlocked. It's very unsatisfying and I can't help but feel now that you've gotten all the money you can out of us you don't care anymore </3 plz senpai reassure me.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

4 Weeks Ago
129 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonCannonKarthus View Post
Why didn't we get Soccer Ball Rammus or Striker Lee Sin?
Haha they would probably be out of scope for the 750 skins we were making anyway. But maybe for the next world cup

Winterzmaulz

4 Weeks Ago

The lack of a LoL apparel store after 4 years is quite disturbing mr wizardy crab. When it does happen, I hope you get actual riven stuff for men. (J!nx doesn't count, and they haven't updated/added anything to their stock for a very long time)