Would her beauty be buffed or nerfed?

Buff 394 70.61%
Nerf 164 29.39%
Voters: 558. You may not vote on this poll

Do you guys think the Caitlyn VU would make her more pretty or less pretty?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konpaku Youmu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2014

Waiting for Iron to run back to Reddit and say how good the community beta is.

Tsukinoki

06-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonCannonKarthus View Post
Caitlyn was the original rough and tough cop, now Riot is going to destroy that image.
Actually, Vi fits that image more than Cait. She's not so much as rough as 'by the book' and added on that, Cait's visual vs practicality is very jarring for someone having to use / run with a sniper rifle. If anything, I would enjoy a minikirt or tinier version of the one she has now + maybe some leggings? And the hat, even though it is iconic of cait, I would go with a tinier version of that as well.

Maybe give the hat back to Willy Wonka for version 2.0?

IonCannonKarthus

06-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I'm not the art lead. I'm one of a few senior concept artists. There's one for each content team. Champions, Skins, Champion Update.
So, how did you manage to wrangle your way into Champion Update and why doesn't a champion update come with a full set of new Splash arts to match the completely remodeled skins?

LouisLeGros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Actually, not. Gladiators were SLAVES who were forced to battle to the death for the entertainment of kings and commoners alike. They were only given the barest amount of clothing/armor and weapons (sometimes not even) because they were considered human garbage to everyone else.

Pantheon's not a slave. His people are the Rakkor, a tribe of proud warriors who do battle for glory and honor.
Gladiators were highly valued and some were like celebrities of their days. A lot of time and money went into their training and they were far from "human garbage." There were prisoners that they had to throw to the lions and treat like human garbage, gladiators were well above that level and would rarely fight to the death.

Send Me Lewds

06-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I'm not the art lead. I'm one of a few senior concept artists. There's one for each content team. Champions, Skins, Champion Update.
So that means the concept art for Braum still came by you? If so, how were you ok with such a blatant inconsistency. If not, then well I feel the art team needs to all get together.

IonCannonKarthus

06-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiftsLikeGaston View Post
The dude IS a polar bear. I mean let's be real, if Gragas liked the D, he'd be a bear.
Volibear X Gragas confirmed as Canon

Dredge Mammus

06-24-2014

Quote:
He said your waifu isn't cute and adorable mate
Uw0tm8.

1v1 me at Compton.

Daedalus871

06-24-2014

Quote:
Caitlyn was the original rough and tough cop, now Riot is going to destroy that image.
How do you get Caitlyn is a rough and tough cop?

She always gets her man, but she plays by the rules. Everything about her screams sophisticated.

Even if you think Cait is rough and tough, a mini skirt is not rough and tough; it's "I'm a high school girl and I'm going to get black out drunk at this party and make other life changing bad mistakes."

Arcane Ezreal

06-24-2014

Speaking of VUs http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...708&highlight=

Tho on topic, I have no idea, I would think more pretty.

IonCannonKarthus

06-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konpaku Youmu View Post
Waiting for Iron to run back to Reddit and say how good the community beta is.
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...e_iron_stylus/

Never Forget