Would her beauty be buffed or nerfed?

Buff 394 70.61%
Nerf 164 29.39%
Voters: 558. You may not vote on this poll

Do you guys think the Caitlyn VU would make her more pretty or less pretty?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotBuzzJack

06-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus871 View Post
I'm not really sure what that would be.
Ever watched Kill la Kill? Ryouko anchored herself in place at one point via the spikes at the base of her skirt. I'm pretty sure she grew razor blades from it at one point too.

DariusDemiurge

06-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiftsLikeGaston View Post
The dude IS a polar bear. I mean let's be real, if Gragas liked the D, he'd be a bear.
I thought the definition for those "bears" were really hairy men. And Gragas ain't that hairy looking. Going to need to find a resident GD **** to ask. Max LB and a few others might be able to clarify.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

06-24-2014
14 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisLeGros View Post
Speaking of Poppy

How conflicted is the art team between having her be an adorable ball of murder like Tristana and her current charm of being an ugly little munchkin (outside of say Battle Regalia Poppy)?

We haven't gotten anything in the adorable category in quite a long time, but Poppy being "ugly" might be core to her identity (but I'm not sure about that).
I'd suggest starting a Poppy thread if you're curious, though I don't have too much to say on the subject at the moment. But that aside, I don't think she has much "adorable" in her. Being a yordle is probably only the real thing tying her to a "cute" trope.

IonCannonKarthus

06-24-2014

Quote:
Yes, but wasn't your reasoning for the no bikini armor Sej because she was in the cold? If so, as the art lead, shouldn't you want consistency for all the champs?

This is the same sejuani that he Originally designed to be bikini clad in the frozen wasteland mind you. I'm not even sure he knows wtf he is doing and wtf fantasy means.

Dredge Mammus

06-24-2014

I heard Poppy.

Where is Poppy?

IonCannonKarthus

06-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute None View Post
I heard Poppy.

Where is Poppy?
He said your waifu isn't cute and adorable mate

Colonel J

06-24-2014

Who are the dumbasses who voted yes?

Have they seen the Cait inspirations?

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

06-24-2014
15 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Yes, but wasn't your reasoning for the no bikini armor Sej because she was in the cold? If so, as the art lead, shouldn't you want consistency for all the champs?
I'm not the art lead. I'm one of a few senior concept artists. There's one for each content team. Champions, Skins, Champion Update.

DariusDemiurge

06-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKillerAngel View Post
Someone mentioned Elizabeth Hurley a while back, and I agree with that choice. She is attractive while being able to give off a prim look. I think Kate Upton and Yvonne Strahovski come off as too "smiles and sunshine," which is not like Caitlyn.
Thank you, glad someone else sees what I see.

Send Me Lewds

06-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariusDemiurge View Post
I thought the definition for those "bears" were really hairy men. And Gragas ain't that hairy looking. Going to need to find a resident GD **** to ask. Max LB and a few others might be able to clarify.
Huh, guess he isn't all that hairy. He still might qualify though, not sure.