Would her beauty be buffed or nerfed?

Buff 394 70.61%
Nerf 164 29.39%
Voters: 558. You may not vote on this poll

Do you guys think the Caitlyn VU would make her more pretty or less pretty?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IonCannonKarthus

06-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus871 View Post
She is not rough and tough, that's Vi.

Caitlyn always has to look her best in case she runs into one of those sophisticated people who she has to interact since she is the sheriff.

Her outfit should be something that allows her to chase down criminals while being able to attend some fancy dinner party. A miniskirt is neither.
Caitlyn was the original rough and tough cop, now Riot is going to destroy that image.

50 Fists of Vi

06-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
They're hit and miss...

I liked the Nidalee and Sivir VU's. And he did a good job with Jinx and Ahri imo. He was responsible for those right? Kinda wish Ahri was more wild and fox-like though.

On the other hand Diana is nothing but gray, not too big a fan of new Sejuani being uncharacteristically given armour, and Quinn's chin needs to be fixed. Why does no one ever notice that man-chin of hers?
That and her eyes. It's like if someone poked them they would A) fall out of the sockets or B) Squish. It's very concerning in the loading screen / portrait and icon wise. Valor though is fine. But I'm now a user of Woad Quinn because of that large fact and also, I hate Phoenix.

#Firm believer of Quinn only looking good with short hair

Ask the Herald

06-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphrihaim View Post
SURE THING.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladiator

http://www.alexhorleyart.com/gallery...s/secutor2.jpg

Now SHUSH. Pantheon's outfit is actually CORRECT.
Actually, not. Gladiators were SLAVES who were forced to battle to the death for the entertainment of kings and commoners alike. They were only given the barest amount of clothing/armor and weapons (sometimes not even) because they were considered human garbage to everyone else.

Pantheon's not a slave. His people are the Rakkor, a tribe of proud warriors who do battle for glory and honor.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

06-24-2014
12 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiftsLikeGaston View Post
Can you just answer why the men of Freljord can walk around shirtless and exposed but Sej can't show midriff?
Not sure, didn't design any topless Freljord champions. The Bravo Ray is your man for Braum and this is mainly a Caitlyn thread.

IonCannonKarthus

06-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Not sure, didn't design any topless Freljord champions. The Bravo Ray is your man for Braum and this is mainly a Caitlyn thread.
Can we give Caitlyn to him then? He's got a nice track record.

TheKillerAngel

06-24-2014

Someone mentioned Elizabeth Hurley a while back, and I agree with that choice. She is attractive while being able to give off a prim look. I think Kate Upton and Yvonne Strahovski come off as too "smiles and sunshine," which is not like Caitlyn.

Neo Cyrus

06-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaston du Coteau View Post
Oh dear god Parrot is doing the VU. Goodbye pretty Caitlyn, hello heavily armoured feminist man hater Caitlyn.

This is the same guy who put a stripe of red paint and censored 1 pixel line of cleavage on the only skin Diana ever got after launch instead of putting a ****ing face on it.

I'd bet anything the other similar censorship (rather than fixing the skins) cases were him too.
Parrot I'm still blown away you took the time to put on red stripes (which make it uglier) and change a line of cleavage rather than put a face on it. Skins prior to that, skins after, they all had something more than a 4x4 pixel mess for a face.

We deserve a legitimate answer why it was never done.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

06-24-2014
13 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Angel 2003 View Post
Well that's terrifying!

Send Me Lewds

06-24-2014

Quote:
Yes, but wasn't your reasoning for the no bikini armor Sej because she was in the cold? If so, as the art lead, shouldn't you want consistency for all the champs?

LouisLeGros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2014

Quote:
Probably doubling down on Poppy when she comes around.
Speaking of Poppy

How conflicted is the art team between having her be an adorable ball of murder like Tristana and her current charm of being an ugly little munchkin (outside of say Battle Regalia Poppy)?

We haven't gotten anything in the adorable category in quite a long time, but Poppy being "ugly" might be core to her identity (but I'm not sure about that).