@WizardCrab

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IonCannonKarthus

4 Weeks Ago

Why didn't we get Soccer Ball Rammus or Striker Lee Sin?

Riot Red Queen

Recruiting Coordinator

4 Weeks Ago
119 of 172 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
For what it's worth, I forwarded this post to the appropriate people
I can confirm this is true. I have been notified.

Riot Red Queen

Recruiting Coordinator

4 Weeks Ago
120 of 172 Riot Posts

I also noticed this form has my old title! Now who to bug about that...

WHYREWORKRENGAR

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Red Queen View Post
I also noticed this form has my old title! Now who to bug about that...
When is Sion rework coming out?

IonCannonKarthus

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Red Queen View Post
I can confirm this is true. I have been notified.

You aren't the crab! What'd you do with our beloved crab?!?

guiotine

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
Clues could be anywhere. Even RIGHT BEHIND YOU.

But probably not there.
stealthy champion with a shadowstep-type ability confirmed. GG mobility creep.

GodKilleR 999

4 Weeks Ago

Hey WizardCrab since you seem like a pretty nice guy and responded to alot of people about things that weren't of your expertise I thought I'd give it a try (I know the post is a little long, but please bear with me, english isn't my first language).

Seeing as you're a high elo yourself I'm sure you've noticed the game has quite a few bugs, some of them which have been there since the start. So I was wondering if you could forward this to the right people and tell me if they've simply given up on trying to fix them or just not aware of them.

Good example of the kind of bugs I'm talking about is an ability casting when the condition for casting it aren't met (casting a displacement ability while CCed), this is likely caused because there's only a condition check on the initial cast and not on the final one. Ex: Ability takes 0.2s to cast, but if within the cast time the conditions for being able to cast the ability are no longer met the ability will still cast. Good example in video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJb7...ature=youtu.be

This is the same kind of thing but on the opposite end of the spectrum. Even though the initial range requirement for the ability is initially met if you go far out of the range of the ability during its cast time it will still cast because there's no second condition check at the end of the cast time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTYI...ature=youtu.be

A good example of a double condition check within the game is when someone walk into a bush and your ability doesn't go off. Also in the case of the second video to make it so someone doesn't just constantly just walk out of the range constantly, the second check would consider the max range of the ability + 300.

Here's my personal extensive list of bugs if you're interested.
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...919&highlight=

Necromancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

4 Weeks Ago

Hey, baby.

Why you never call me anymore?

Tough Guy

4 Weeks Ago

What is the future for outdated legendary skins? Every month Riot is pumping out new amazing skins that just make the legendary skins completely outdated.

Will we be seeing a declined in the price for out dated legendary skins? ex. BL Vlad, Gent Chog, Demonblade Trynd, Corp Mundo, Brolaf, etc.

Are they going to lose their legendary status if they no longer meet the standards of a 1820rp skin?

Will you VU the skins instead, making sure they keep their legendary status?

Are there going to be any future legendary skins coming soon like our beloved rumble? (no names needed)

plz and ty!

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

4 Weeks Ago
121 of 172 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tough Guy View Post
what ever happened to the Retro jinx skin idea? A lot of Jinx fans were so amped about this skin when it was posted on the forums. It was so good that RiotZeronis went out of his way to compliment the skin and inform the fans that they are considering this skin if enough people liked it.

"I'm in love with this fan art and the idea! The art team had a great response to this idea as well. If there's enough interest in the community, I'm definitely calling dibs on this skin!"

-RiotZeronis

Original Thread:
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...hp?p=44744085#

Has this been forgotten or is there something better that Riot has consider for her? :O
I doubt it's been forgotten but I haven't been very involved in the skins ideations up until this point. It looks super cool to me!