@WizardCrab

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

4 Weeks Ago
117 of 232 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siachi View Post
Do I have time to prepare my wallet?! O^O
Probably.

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

4 Weeks Ago
118 of 232 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capisto View Post
Hey Wizard! I would appreciate if you could take a look at my idea for limited skin owners:

The idea is that all the limited edition skins that were re-released for Halloween, Christmas and the WC are PERMANENTLY unlocked for limited skin owners -- they would have exclusive rights to purchase any limited skin, any time they wanted (until riot decides to re-release them again, of course. The kicker here is that not only are LE skin owners given rights to purchase them past their re-release date, they will also receive the vintage trim for skins they did not previously own. For example, if I owned Haunting Nocturne but not Striker Ezreal, I would receive the loading screen trim for Striker Ezreal as well.

Thank you!
But just because you started by October 2011 and purchased a skin, why should you be recognized as having been here in 2010 and purchased a skin then? Help me understand.

Tough Guy

4 Weeks Ago

what ever happened to the Retro jinx skin idea? A lot of Jinx fans were so amped about this skin when it was posted on the forums. It was so good that RiotZeronis went out of his way to compliment the skin and inform the fans that they are considering this skin if enough people liked it.

"I'm in love with this fan art and the idea! The art team had a great response to this idea as well. If there's enough interest in the community, I'm definitely calling dibs on this skin!"

-RiotZeronis

Original Thread:
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...hp?p=44744085#

Has this been forgotten or is there something better that Riot has consider for her? :O

Frosthaven

4 Weeks Ago

@wizardcrab when you wake up in the morning, what is the one thing you look forward to in the day more than anything else?

Holy Malevolence

4 Weeks Ago

If you can't answer on spellvamp ratios, will there ever be an AMA with people who could add spellvamp ratios?

Arcane Ezreal

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
It might be.

And I'm not even on the list in that thread!
Check again, you might have read over it :^)

Penguin Eclipse

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Would you want the top sellers of the day? Of the week? Month? Year? What other things might you want to see on the front page of the store.
Weekly and monthly would be cool. Honestly anything is better than what is there now.

Dhenz

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
But just because you started by October 2011 and purchased a skin, why should you be recognized as having been here in 2010 and purchased a skin then? Help me understand.
When is Sion rework coming out? When? WHEN?

Capisto

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
I'll try to explain myself ^^. Firstly, I do apologize for my ignorance, I thought all limited skins were from 2010 -- total derp on my part :P. Let me readjust my proposal to one which allows owners to purchase skins with a border from 2010/2011. It's essentially something visual to say, "hey, I supported riot during harroween" for example! This is something the limited skin owner icon does not indicate(who knows if the owner was givin an icon for the world cup, etc). I feel it would make people feel a little happier having access to Halloween skins permanently (and the border) if they were here for harroween originally, the same applies to the world cup / xmas skins.

thepantsparty

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiPoweredDrone View Post
On a similar note, do you think that Announcer Packs like those in DotA 2 and HoN might ever be possible? Riot seems to have a relationship with many big community figures, outsides ones employed like Phreak or Deficio, but also at least some sort of relationship with big youtubers and streamers like LilyPichu, HotshotGG, and others. I'm sure many people, including myself, would love to buy these. Come on, it's like you guys don't want money.
I want a Deman announcer pack so badly. WOLOLOLO PENTAKILL!