@WizardCrab

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

06-19-2014
77 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiftsLikeGaston View Post
Know anything at all about a new Karma skin? Kinda frustrating that she hasn't had one since release.
I do. But it could be years away. It could also be days away. Maybe tomorrow!

Also, maybe never. I'll never tell

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

06-19-2014
78 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangele View Post
Hail WizardCrab!

I am curiouos if Riot has looked into marketing prints for league art (general art and champion splash perhaps)?

I would love to decorate my walls with some sweet art but I would rather purchase it legitimately and support Riot. Is there anywhere to do this or is it something that has been spoken about?
I know we've sold art at live events like Worlds, but until our Merch stuff fully rolls out I don't think there's any way to purchase from us unfortunately.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

06-19-2014
79 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Inspectre View Post
I know you said previously that there may be another form of the sale schedule in the future, but why start with a schedule for May and then stop?
We wanted to finish May and analyze the results. Like if our sales plummeted from it, then I'm not sure we'd continue. But we'll keep iterating until we find the best solution.

Evangele

06-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
I know we've sold art at live events like Worlds, but until our Merch stuff fully rolls out I don't think there's any way to purchase from us unfortunately.
Thank you for the answer!

Your merch stuff is rolling out though? Any idea what we can look forward to coming in?

PingJockey

06-19-2014

@WizardCrab

Mind passing "I See Stars" Situation to other reds?

Kinda sad to see a long time player (Since season 1) get banned for being accused of drophacking by a CM, and climbing back up to diamond to prove his innocence.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

06-19-2014
80 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutella View Post
You probably don't know, but do you have any idea on when the SR VU is hitting PBE? Ty based Crab
I think it's there now? That's what I get for taking so long to reply...

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

06-19-2014
81 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Merchant View Post
Just wonderin mr. Crab, what's your favorite role/champ? :3
Always support, and right now I'm all about Blitzcrank.

Hero of Ideals

06-19-2014

Hey Crabby I know your not the one that works on this stuff but do you know if Cho'gath is getting any attention for a VU?

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

06-19-2014
82 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakE69 View Post
With the new map VU, are some "map skins, monster skins" or that kind of stuff planned in the future?
Riot pls.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

06-19-2014
83 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex IV View Post
Why can't we gift bundles yet? All i've seen on the subject from Riot is a bunch of runaround. This needs to happen.
It's not runaround. It's actually very complicated to do, especially considering the flexible tech. We actually have our Unlock guys (who would do this work) prioritized for even cooler stuff.