Riot's list of "high value targets"

First Riot Post
12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

relevantex

06-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
She's considered a "high value target", but at the moment, there are just higher value targets above her.
So GD who do you think is on Riot's list of high value targets above Diana? Sion is an easy guess but I would also put GP up there.

[Quote in reference to Diana: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...613249&page=3]

Funster

06-19-2014

The multitude of worthless champions that have been worthless for longer than Diana. But that's merely a dream... Who can honestly tell. Kha'zix has already been reworked 10 times. Skarner has already been reworked 3 times. Mordekaiser has been reworked none times.

Dotaiswheybutter

06-19-2014

One of Riots highest value targets will always be your Wallet.

It's OP that is has that much money in it. So they'll have to try to nerf it as often as possible.

honestly, it's the only thing they truly know how to balance.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

06-19-2014
1 of 2 Riot Posts

I'd be interested in general to see the community's perception of potential high value targets for Visual Updates and Visual/Gameplay Updates to compare against our internal assumptions.

iKickzZ4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2014

Quote:
I'd be interested in general to see the community's perception of potential high value targets for Visual Updates and Visual/Gameplay Updates to compare against our internal assumptions.
I heard you were working on updating Irelia. Could you share some early concept work if possible?

ColdJr

06-19-2014

Quote:
Odd, this whole time i thought riot already was basing their priorities around the community's perceptions and desires.

Eiki

06-19-2014

I wish Akali : (

The Scyphozoa

06-19-2014

Quote:
Warwick and Sion MUST be top tier for VUs, and we all know they have reworks coming along side their VU's. But since that's harder to pull off all at once than just doing Diana's rework (since she doesn't need new art) that might push them down on the list (like why they did Garen's VU, since he was easier than other champions).

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2014

I think Galio would be a high priority as far as gameplay reworks go, since his ult requires such careful planning unlike most other champions, and his other skills don't feel too good either.

Soraka of course.

Hopefully Kennen will get a little gameplay update love in the near future as well, but he's fine the way he is, I guess.

For VUs... Udyr and Nunu are by far the worst.

HiIamaPotato

06-19-2014

Quote:
Sion for Visual and Gameplay.
Gangplank for Gameplay.
Kassadin, Taric, Warwick, Cho, Udyr, Panth, Alistar, and Nunu need Visual updates.
Gragas and Galio could use Texture updates.

12345 ... 9