And another patch goes by with no magma chamber/stats/replays/obersvers etc.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Opiyel Guabiran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickarious View Post
So what your saying is.

soon

Just trying to understand here.

Yup.

Soon

DriftingSmoke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2010

How bout this, before or after the new year? Will our pwnage arrive by Christmas? Will Riot give us Magma Chamber as our late Hanuka gift? Can we at least know that? Will the awesomeness descend before or after the new year?

BlackDestruction

12-17-2010

They don't like to give dates because you know....

People might start holding them to it. Imagine if they gave a date last year when everyone kept asking.

Volibar

Senior Product Manager

Follow Volibar on Twitter

12-17-2010
13 of 13 Riot Posts

I understand the desire for information, but Soon(tm) is all that I can genuinely offer because I won't sign a date in blood. Things change ALL the time and we're not going to release something until it's done. At least I'm not saying "not soon"?

cajunrevenge

12-17-2010

Let me help, it will be here before 2013..... hopefully.

Ashcarr

12-17-2010

I myself have been quite happy with the server stability. Gone are the days where I really worry about whether or not the server's just going to drop for apparently no reason.

WelcomeToTarget

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volibar View Post
I understand the desire for information, but Soon(tm) is all that I can genuinely offer because I won't sign a date in blood. Things change ALL the time and we're not going to release something until it's done. At least I'm not saying "not soon"?
I'm just wondering why you guys pulled an idiot card when Pendragon even said these WILL be released BEFORE S1 and lone be hold nothing new BEFORE or AFTER season 1. Don't promise us anything if you're not going to deliver.

Yeah I want these new features extremely badly this game needs it. But we wouldn't be so mad or impatient if you didn't say "these will be released before S1". "Soon" doesn't ****ing cut it now. You're just lying to your community now. Stop promising things that won't come out till 2015. Riot = Blizzard

DriftingSmoke

12-17-2010

Wasn't asking for a date, just a year, this year, or the new year?

avens

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volibar View Post
I've ready this thread pretty extensively and I understand everyone's concern. We are getting to the point where we'll be releasing user-facing features on a more regular basis. If you remember, our number one priority for a long time was Server Stability, and while we're not perfect, we are MUCH better in this regard of late, no? Also, we just released the new Automated LeaverBuster system, which we think will help with another huge community concern.

That said, what Tryndamere is saying is true - get ready for the awesome!
I was ready in 2009.

In 2011 that same content it's not awesome anymore. A map editor is

Michiokun

12-17-2010

I'm not sure Riot even has an in-house map editor... I doubt the players are going to get one. Don't know how they develop maps, it just seems to take an absurd amount of time.