@WizardCrab

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

06-12-2014
67 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gankin U View Post
He ignores the questions about the east coast servers, obviously all riot employees have been told to ignore anything related to the east coast situation.
Honestly I know nothing about it.

Send Me Lewds

06-12-2014

Know anything at all about a new Karma skin? Kinda frustrating that she hasn't had one since release.

Yo Im Rambo

06-12-2014

First time being responded to by Riot on forums :3

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

06-12-2014
68 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQconcerto View Post
@WizardCrab: Assuming an ecommerce associate deals with the current billing and pricing of in game products, I would like you to answer me this: Why would these new soccer skins cost 975 rp if they don't meet the current standards for a 975 skin.
We don't reprice legacy skins. We always bring them back at the original price they had. There are a bunch of reasons for this that we've been over. I can go over them again if you'd like

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

06-12-2014
69 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legal Loli View Post
Do you like crabs as a food
...perhaps

Shhh.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

06-12-2014
70 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by March1392 View Post
Who's your favorite rioter, and why? And also I'm a marketing major... how would I possibly apply to join the riot team, if they're are positions open when I graduate later this year of course. XD
"Who's your favorite Rioter" is a weirder question when you actually know them personally. And if you want a job here, go to www.riotgames.com/careers and apply!

Evangele

06-12-2014

Hail WizardCrab!

I am curiouos if Riot has looked into marketing prints for league art (general art and champion splash perhaps)?

I would love to decorate my walls with some sweet art but I would rather purchase it legitimately and support Riot. Is there anywhere to do this or is it something that has been spoken about?

Vacus

06-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
...perhaps

Shhh.
WizardCrabNnibal

The Inspectre

06-12-2014

I know you said previously that there may be another form of the sale schedule in the future, but why start with a schedule for May and then stop?

Gods Grunt

06-12-2014

hey wizard crab, i was just wondering what the data says about the battle boosts, like if it was a system that was well used, the approval of the people who bought them and the approval of the people who received the gift. can we expect some data on that front?