@WizardCrab

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

06-12-2014
59 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best KhaZix Void View Post
WizardCrab, how likely, from 10 most likely to 1 never, is the possibility of Crab'Zix being a real skin?
I'll give it a 2.

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

06-12-2014
60 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias View Post
Hey Ghostcrawler!

I appreciate this thread, giving us an outlet to talk to you.

How was your time working on WoW over with Wizards of the Coast?
http://i.imgur.com/W6iJcvW.jpg

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

06-12-2014
61 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansana View Post
snip
We highly discourage people from purchasing skins anywhere that isn't our official channels. Too often people get scammed and there's really very little we can do about it.

lxl RockBall lxl

06-12-2014

Kha'Zix ultimate skin??? Is true that?

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

06-12-2014
62 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulsigae View Post
Crab who is also a Wizard, how does one price things that there is theoretically an infinite supply of, such as skins and champions?
With much difficulty. There are so many factors. Like: what maximizes short-term revenue, what maximizes long term-revenue, what would the perceived value of this product be, how does this products price/sales affect the rest of the portfolio, how does this product's price affect the overall perception of the game and the brand, how much work went into the item, how does it compare to other items at similar price levels, is the item permanent or a limited time offering, what's the product horizon look like and how does the item fit into the future portfolio, etc., etc., etc.

If you're asking about skins, we have a approximate feature set checklist that will recommend the item towards one price tier or another, but we add general sniff tests.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

06-12-2014
63 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberatioN View Post
Game of Thrones or no?
Yes. But I haven't read the books. Please no spoilers.

Hawkefire

06-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
We are trying to figure out if and when more refunds are appropriate. I'm sorry if I don't have any more information than that. If you think about it, pretty much no company ever gives refunds on digital goods (unless you have some good examples), so the territory kind of needs to be explored. It's definitely on our minds though. Please don't take that as a confirmation that we'll ever give more though.

Sorry I don't have a better answer.
I should mention this.

There is a darn good reason why many companies that deal in digital goods are despised with a passion, and it is largely due to this reason (lack of refunds).
People expect reliability with things they buy in a game, just like they expect the same with things in real life.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

06-12-2014
64 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX5 View Post
What are your thoughts on Galio in the upcoming patches?
Is the only difference the MR per level? I dunno. Doesn't seem like enough to me, but I don't know enough about that champion to be honest. It'll definitely help.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

06-12-2014
65 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo Im Rambo View Post
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4567412

Have you guys thought about these at any points in league of legends?
Yes. All of them.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

06-12-2014
66 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummonerMan Matt View Post
@WizardCrab

I am the kind of person who will point out things I do not like about Riot, as well as a person who will speak out when I do like something.

Thank you for making this thread and making GD feel important rather then going solely to reddit. A lot of us on GD feel like we are being neglected when compared to community beta and reddit and its nice that you are still willing to talk to us.

Thanks
Thank YOU!