@WizardCrab

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrimsonCzar

06-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
I don't think we can give much visibility past that list. Or at least I can't :/
At least it's a response, thanks for sharing what you can. And if possible roam around the office and poke someone who could elaborate more on the question if you can, if you are unable to it's fine just thought I'd try to get this answered as best as possible because it's something that's been bothering me lately.

Legal Loli

06-12-2014

Do you like crabs as a food

March1392

06-12-2014

Who's your favorite rioter, and why? And also I'm a marketing major... how would I possibly apply to join the riot team, if they're are positions open when I graduate later this year of course. XD

Ruler of Dunes

06-12-2014

Crab, you willing to carry me through some normals sometime?

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

06-12-2014
54 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyrum Graff View Post
So, the most recent free week rotation claims that karma, amongst other champs, is on free week, but when I actually log in, I see that lux (amongst others) is free.

I thought perhaps we hadn't gotten the latest free week rotation yet, but I looked at last week's, and it was different from live, too!

Was there a change in free week champs? Or am I just crazy?
Looks correct to me...

Falling Objects

06-12-2014

Under formal obligations, I officially challenge WizardCrab to a Crab Battle. The competition shall be friendly, but my honor as an Urgot main depends on me being able to assert dominance in this regards. Time and Date can both be arranged in the future depending on our respective schedules.

How do you respond?

BraumBackMountin

06-12-2014

@Wizardcrab how does it feel to hit diamond 1 mostly playing support? Please explain to us that feel.. some of us don't understand that feel. Also congrats... OOh one more thing.. are you busy? Wanna do an aram?

Send Me Lewds

06-12-2014

How are you doing today?

The Ultimator

06-12-2014

Hey WizardCrab, have you seen Eliv around lately? I haven't seen GD's resident pirate in a long while :/

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

06-12-2014
55 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlighte View Post
WizardCrab,

I know myself and others in the community keep prodding you for information on the three refund limit per account and if we will see any significant change in that policy. I am sure if you had dahvin and co. do some surveys for you and collect some data on the topic, you'll find the community is overwhelmingly negative about the current setup of 3 refunds, with no possible way to earn more. You and I discussed this in a thread on CB not long ago, and you kinda just disappeared and hushed up on the topic. It'd be nice to know if you guys are internally hashing out a plan for this, and if we can expect it sometime this year, because let's face it, 3 refunds for life sucks.
We are trying to figure out if and when more refunds are appropriate. I'm sorry if I don't have any more information than that. If you think about it, pretty much no company ever gives refunds on digital goods (unless you have some good examples), so the territory kind of needs to be explored. It's definitely on our minds though. Please don't take that as a confirmation that we'll ever give more though.

Sorry I don't have a better answer.