@WizardCrab

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mansana

06-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
No plans to bring her back at this point. Although we still reserve the right to bring her back (with the appropriate refund for original buyers).
Would suck for those who foolishly bought them from ebay and other sites. If they ever complain when you do officially decide to do that, just tell them that they should have never bought codes or skins from unofficial Riot source in the first place. I tell people all the time that buying skins from websites such as lolskinshop.com or aceskins.com might not be the best idea especially if it might go against Riot's code of conduct which people clearly don't read entirely.

Please consider watching this life story. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmuNzUAimTk

Please don't put your account at risk and lose everything you built up guys.

Edit: Of course I believe Riot would never react this way if a situation like this came up, but its just a thought on how people should be careful when shopping online.

Xulsigae

06-12-2014

Crab who is also a Wizard, how does one price things that there is theoretically an infinite supply of, such as skins and champions?

Portugal

06-12-2014

Game of Thrones or no?

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

06-12-2014
45 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Provokyo View Post
Who do I talk to in order to get the Japan payment options to stop asking me for an American zip code for my credit card?
I asked the guy who whould know; I'll let you know what he says.

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

06-12-2014
46 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkenjeff View Post
@WizardCrab

Why are you guys getting rid of the refunds on VU'd champs/skins? Why not get the code-monkeys to put in an automated system where for X weeks after a VU, you can refund VU'd champ/skins automatically (without consuming refund tokens or taking up customer support manpower)?

I may or may not email you if you ignore me :P. If you've already answered this, then disregard this post. I didn't want to read 36 posts before posting (because you might be gone by the time I finish).
There are a lot of reasons we did away with that policy, and they're all in SquidmoX's post stated pretty well I think. We don't think the solution you're describing is the appropriate solution and it's actually not as simple as "get the code-monkeys to [do it]."

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

06-12-2014
47 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binley View Post
Am I worthy of duoing with you Lord WizardCrab?
I have a really terrible win rate when I duo queue with someone who is a lower elo than I am. I don't mean any offense at all, I'm just not aggressive enough to snowball the way a higher elo duo partner needs to in my opinion. You'd be doing yourself a disservice to duo with me unfortunately.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

06-12-2014
48 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeemoRift View Post
When can we expect announcer voice packs?
I hope someday!

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

06-12-2014
49 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonCzar View Post
That is helpful but a bit off the mark of what I was asking. I'm not 100% sure which red said it (I'm personally guessing Morello or Ironstylus) but the red said that Evelynn wasn't going to be getting another skin until her VU happened. I'm asking if a list like that could be given.
I don't think we can give much visibility past that list. Or at least I can't :/

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

06-12-2014
50 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangel1 View Post
Thoughts on Udyrs current (default) model? I know SGU was going to be a VU at some point but IMO Udyrs default skin is, or should be pretty high up there on the VU priority list.
I dunno. He doesn't strike me as the most deserving in the game, but I wouldn't say no to one!

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

06-12-2014
51 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DythTheKobold View Post
What does an eCommerce associate even do?

Also, how are you expected to carry someone to diamond when you're plat?
I'm D1. Plat was last season.