@WizardCrab

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Starlighte

06-12-2014

WizardCrab,

I know myself and others in the community keep prodding you for information on the three refund limit per account and if we will see any significant change in that policy. I am sure if you had dahvin and co. do some surveys for you and collect some data on the topic, you'll find the community is overwhelmingly negative about the current setup of 3 refunds, with no possible way to earn more. You and I discussed this in a thread on CB not long ago, and you kinda just disappeared and hushed up on the topic. It'd be nice to know if you guys are internally hashing out a plan for this, and if we can expect it sometime this year, because let's face it, 3 refunds for life sucks.

Dyonas

06-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyrum Graff View Post
I assure you I will own her again. I forgot who I was so desperate to own at the time :/

DollaMenunaire

06-12-2014

East coast servers etc.?

Jinxed Amulet

06-12-2014

Hey WizardCrab - nice thread btw!

Do you know if Riot has any plans to fix the chatrooms in the client? It's generally filled with a bunch of spammers. I'm not sure if someone mentioned that already in this thread..but just in case I saw a more detailed discussion on reddit about it and some people had some cool ideas: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...he_chat_rooms/

Even if Riot does not have any current plans to make this enhancement, do you think you could nudge this issue to the right department so they could put this on their radar? This feature of adding chat mods or allowing people to make public chat rooms that they can moderate/assign moderators would add more value to the client imo.

Thanks man!

Ladayen

06-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
I think we'll do some version of it again. Not 100% on that though.

As a man with a family that has to budget, I really appreciated the opportunity to plan my purchases out and not worry about having to miss out on a sale.

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

06-12-2014
42 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael Merlo View Post
Hey Wiz, thank you for taking your time to give us this attention =D

Get some love and imagine a happy and healthy duck swimming up and down in the greenish south jungle in the new SR and a mysterious and runic crab swimming down and up in the Nashory-tainted north jungle.

Maybe they could add them at a last time resource like they did with poros in Howling Abyss ^^
Sounds good to me. Get enough people to ask for it!

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

06-12-2014
43 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowMixWarrior View Post
Who would win in a fantasy steel cage fist fight between you, Xelnath, and Morello.

Edit: I forgot Phreak has to commentate on the match so gonna swap him out for Xelnath
Xelnath has some serious, ill-gotten powers, man. I don't wanna go against that.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

06-12-2014
44 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maiden 1994 View Post
Any updates on limited edition skins such as championship riven?
No plans to bring her back at this point. Although we still reserve the right to bring her back (with the appropriate refund for original buyers).

PallasAthens

06-12-2014

Any plans for an ultimate skin this year? ;-;

Ladayen

06-12-2014

wrong info nm this post.