@WizardCrab

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stangel1

06-12-2014

Thoughts on Udyrs current (default) model? I know SGU was going to be a VU at some point but IMO Udyrs default skin is, or should be pretty high up there on the VU priority list.

Snowy Poro

06-12-2014

@WizardCrab

Cool name :3

DythTheKobold

06-12-2014

What does an eCommerce associate even do?

Also, how are you expected to carry someone to diamond when you're plat?

Herpti

06-12-2014

This is merely a hypothetical question, but let's say I frequent the chat rooms, and every so often I see the same guy posting a phishing website.

So far nothing out of the ordinary, however month after month I still see him post that stuff, it may take a long time but he will post again, is that something worth pointing out?

SaltyTeemo4Life

06-12-2014

Is wookieecookie as badass irl as he is at forums?

Sasafrassus Rex

06-12-2014

@wizardcrab, why is Volibear so stronk? all rank, 100%dmg stronk

Dyonas

06-12-2014

I (stupidly) used my 3 refunds early in my League life and for some very low champions (IP only). I found out afterwards that it's 3 refunds for life / the account. I realise this was my mistake for not checking before but I may not be alone in checking afterwards. Can there be some warning when using refunds that you only get 3 per account?

For those wanting to laugh at my misfortune I refunded Anivia, Singed and.. *sighs* Soraka. Yes, really. I would have been a lot more careful had I known this beforehand.

Hyrum Graff

06-12-2014

So, the most recent free week rotation claims that karma, amongst other champs, is on free week, but when I actually log in, I see that lux (amongst others) is free.

I thought perhaps we hadn't gotten the latest free week rotation yet, but I looked at last week's, and it was different from live, too!

Was there a change in free week champs? Or am I just crazy?

Hyrum Graff

06-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyonas View Post
I (stupidly) used my 3 refunds early in my League life and for some very low champions (IP only). I found out afterwards that it's 3 refunds for life / the account. I realise this was my mistake for not checking before but I may not be alone in checking afterwards. Can there be some warning when using refunds that you only get 3 per account?

For those wanting to laugh at my misfortune I refunded Anivia, Singed and.. *sighs* Soraka. Yes, really. I would have been a lot more careful had I known this beforehand.
nooooooooooooooo, my bird!

OMG its BEASTY

06-12-2014

Will you be coming out with any summer themed skins this year?