@WizardCrab

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

falkenjeff

06-12-2014

@WizardCrab

Why are you guys getting rid of the refunds on VU'd champs/skins? Why not get the code-monkeys to put in an automated system where for X weeks after a VU, you can refund VU'd champ/skins automatically (without consuming refund tokens or taking up customer support manpower)?

I may or may not email you if you ignore me :P. If you've already answered this, then disregard this post. I didn't want to read 36 posts before posting (because you might be gone by the time I finish).

cottonycloud

06-12-2014

@WizardCrab
Don't really need a response, but sorry for that short note/jab(?...I don't really know what it was) during that Blitz game with the afk Quinn. Have a nice day/afternoon/night/life, whichever comes first.

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

06-12-2014
37 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonCzar View Post
Do you think Riot could officially announce what champs won't be getting skins until their VUs, so people can be informed instead of waiting for like a year before hearing a "not this champ"?
This is the best we can do as far as telling you which reworks are upcoming: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...ework-Schedule

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

06-12-2014
38 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RottenSewage View Post
Did you guys find the May skin sale list to be a good idea? Will you guys release another month skin sale list again?
I think we'll do some version of it again. Not 100% on that though.

Binley

06-12-2014

Am I worthy of duoing with you Lord WizardCrab?

TeemoRift

06-12-2014

When can we expect announcer voice packs?

CrimsonCzar

06-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
This is the best we can do as far as telling you which reworks are upcoming: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...ework-Schedule
That is helpful but a bit off the mark of what I was asking. I'm not 100% sure which red said it (I'm personally guessing Morello or Ironstylus) but the red said that Evelynn wasn't going to be getting another skin until her VU happened. I'm asking if a list like that could be given.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

06-12-2014
39 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldothetroll View Post
Then I shall wait in your living room until then.
O_O

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

06-12-2014
40 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelmaria View Post
Why don't more people play Zilean? He's the best.
He's tough. I've had a hard time with him. If anyone ever actually gets to you, you're pretty dead.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

06-12-2014
41 of 233 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotic Dolphin View Post
Will you appear by my bedside tonight, whisper the meaning of life into my ear, and magically fade into the distance?
Nope.