Have you ever seen a player with amazing mechanics?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Utavon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2014

Could be that ~30 ping over in California...

Wish I had that kind of ping....

Hammerman

06-11-2014

I've seen some good plays but I had a really good one today that left me and my opponent in a stupor.

I was Jayce mid vs Fizz both just returning to lane after me getting ganked and being forced back after forcing fizz to back. We both moved onto the right side of our minion wave and stood like two old western cowboys about to have a shoot out. I readied my fingers and launched an e+q at him while he simultaneously fired his r+e to dodge my e+q and get in range of me to follow in, reflexively I flashed passed his ult before it connected and over him. I proc'd my w 3-shot at him while he started to head toward the northern bush. I swapped to hammer stance and Q+e+Ignited him into my turrets range so he took a turret hit as he flashed to get out of the turrets range before he could take another. He then Q'd me getting back closer to his turret and leaving me extremely low so I popped a pot. I quickly swapped back to cannon stance utilizing my passive to run through the minion units causing the Fizz to accidentally auto (w proc) a minion rather than myself and giving me the oppurtunity to hit him with a passive proc'd auto+q to win the exchange.

The rest of that game was extremely fun and very friendly between both sides of our teams and I honestly regret not adding those players to my friend's list.

im the clone

06-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utavon View Post
Could be that ~30 ping over in California...

Wish I had that kind of ping....
23 ping in Vancouver, Canada. HNNNG.

Dartheos

06-11-2014

So why does the second guy to post get downvoted but the third guy doesn't, even though they said the exact same thing?

Aerothal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasrath View Post
Yeah, but then he told me he lived in cali so I stopped caring. Anyone west of colorado looks like a mechanical god to me.
the ping is real!

I wonder if thats why korea is so good, because of their crazy interwebz

Aerothal

06-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartheos View Post
So why does the second guy to post get downvoted but the third guy doesn't, even though they said the exact same thing?
you know nothing, John Snow!

GD is never arbitrary. There is always a good reason behind every up and down vote!

Zegrated

06-11-2014

Yawn east coast circle jerk in this thread. Keep blaming ping instead of your lack of skill kiddos.

CJ Entus CoCoa

06-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiLichLord View Post
I got wrecked as Zyra vs Ziggs before, Ziggs would dodge my snare and would use his satchel charge or flash spell and jump on top of me and burst me with his full combo.
never understood zyra mids. they spam their only escape for farming. makes it so much easier for fizz players like me to dumpster them

AntiSkillshot

06-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartheos View Post
Welcome to GD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeatManifesto View Post
never understood zyra mids. they spam their only escape for farming. makes it so much easier for fizz players like me to dumpster them
I don't like you...

realywierd

06-11-2014

everybody who is playing master yi. Those god like q mechanics.

Q.....Quadra kill!. AA,AA,AA penta kill.

Damn so good I wish I could be as good as any fed master yi. So mechanically challenging.