Riot Games Confirms League of Legends Movie

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scajootable

06-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyFiction View Post
I wrote a synopsis that I think would be viable for a L.O.L. movie. I wrote it on a thread I created....it involves noxus versus demacia and would take advantage of the lore found in the champion profiles. Check it out if you have any ideas or would like to make something like this happen!
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...+legends+movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzN3yJXlWrg

Cedriel

Country Manager Chile

06-10-2014
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Now that the cat's out of the bag, I can confirm that we already had an internal screening of this and it was amazing. 10/10, the very last nerf scene made me bawl like a baby, would watch again.

DanKillsYou

06-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryad Soraka View Post
the tickets are priced higher than normal because it requires more than 1 model
Actually, you can buy tickets with RP. Thing is.. you need to buy RP that's 100$ or more bundled to get the ticket. Then, you need to get on a boat and travel across the world 3 times.(They keep track of this). After you have done this,you need to play league while driving your car 130 mph down a highway and you need to win the game.(They keep track of this via camera and GPS. There's no way out of it). After you complete both those tasks, then a Rioter will show up at your house with a lag of legions shirt and you must then wear the shirt for 2 consecutive months, no showers.

Then you will be able to see this movie.

Gutana

06-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedriel View Post
Now that the cat's out of the bag, I can confirm that we already had an internal screening of this and it was amazing. 10/10, the very last nerf scene made me bawl like a baby, would watch again.
not a dry bruiser-main's eye in the place

DanKillsYou

06-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedriel View Post
Did you see the scene where Teemo was backdooring the nexus? He almost had it. Suddenly, morello pulls out his other laptop, nerfs teemo to deal no damage to structures. He also nerfs the other teams minions to deal no damage to anything. It all happened so fast with this evil look on his face. He was like ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TEEMO ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ. Suddenly, teemo was deleted from the game.

Everyone was happy and because of this moment, the other team surrendered.

OctaSteve

06-10-2014

"Surprisingly easy to fap to." - Anon

Nuparu

06-10-2014

"Wow that was so accurate I thought it was real"

-Kha'Zix mains