Let's Play Reverse Q&A!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Correlation

06-09-2014

Reverse Reverse QA

Welcome to reverse reverse Q&A where the questions are all about Rioters!

The rules are simple: I'll ask a question and you (Rioters) answer with your pick. The questions will be 'this' or 'that' format. Reply first with your choice and then feel free to provide context on why you picked it!

Who knows, the answers and their most popular picks may end up becoming something cool.

Bacon or Hawks?

Correlation

06-09-2014

Click image for larger version

Name:	Amumu.png
Views:	4
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	983969
Flight, I'm already invisible. -Amumu 2014

Tamat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Live Services

Follow RiotTamat on Twitter

06-09-2014
4 of 10 Riot Posts

Invisibility.

Why? Because there are machines that I can use for flight. Also, I could just sneak into the top secret laboratory and steal the designs for the flight suit. Yep, I'd do that.

Correlation

06-09-2014

Toasting in an epic bread.

Samus Frost

06-09-2014

I want to fly. So bad. Just go into the sky with 0 worries as long as I can keep myself in stable condition above where planes fly because I don't want to end like one of the caped heroes from the incredibles or the guys who almost turned into splat in the movie chronicle.

Ailwuful2

06-09-2014

Omg Flight, obviously, who would choose something else? Why would I want to be unseen, I don't mind being seen. But flying freely all the time? Sweet sweetness. Talk about convenience.

Fishing Boat

06-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affordance View Post
Flight or Invisibility?
I would usually avoid flight because of how omnipresent it is, but I like it today. Here's why.

When I think about invisibility, the only things I can think of are subterfuge and deception, for the most part. Those are fun and dandy, but some problems that you can face don't always pit you against people.

In this case, what if my hypothetical family were caught in a mudslide? What if speed and mobility is the answer, and not stealth? In most situations I find myself in, subterfuge is the wrong answer, and in the case where it's the right answer, flight is actually very useful for avoiding detection.

That was longwinded, but I feel like flight is more useful, and would also be much more rewarding in practice. Most things you would do while invisible leave you feeling bad that you did them.

Rauron

06-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affordance View Post
Flight or Invisibility?
Flight, so long as I've got a base movespeed of 12 minimum and move class B or A. Invisibility is great, but flight has more uses. This is especially true given that Flight is usually portrayed as either effortless or nearly effortless.

hex ghost

06-09-2014

Hawk meat. It's gamey. With a bit of rouche added, it would taste good.

Edit: I thought that guy was a red.