Nidalee not able to be popped up by Yasuo

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samoonia

06-09-2014

During a ranked game, I experienced an EXTREMELY aggravating (an detrimental) bug, or at least I believe it to be a bug. Yasuo is not currently able to pop Nidalee up while she is in Cougar form (just Cougar form, from what I could tell). Upon throwing his tornado at her, you receive a popup message saying something along the lines of "Cannot be knocked airborne" (I don't know the actual wording). This is extremely aggravating due to the fact that it is such a HUGE part of his kit, and essential when laning.

Pearsonator11

06-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoonia View Post
During a ranked game, I experienced an EXTREMELY aggravating (an detrimental) bug, or at least I believe it to be a bug. Yasuo is not currently able to pop Nidalee up while she is in Cougar form (just Cougar form, from what I could tell). Upon throwing his tornado at her, you receive a popup message saying something along the lines of "Cannot be knocked airborne" (I don't know the actual wording). This is extremely aggravating due to the fact that it is such a HUGE part of his kit, and essential when laning.
I also noticed this. it happened to me a couple games ago. it was sooooooo frustrating

Riot Wittrock

QA Analyst

06-09-2014
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Tried to reproduce this in a few different ways, and was not able to. Were there any additional factors in your games that may have caused this bug?

The Loveless

06-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Wittrock View Post
Tried to reproduce this in a few different ways, and was not able to.
Same. Maybe the OP doesn't lift.

Samoonia

06-09-2014

Wittrock, not that I know of, and of course I haven't had LOLReplay turned on in quite a while due to having Curse Voice. I'll see if I can scout down a replay of the game.