Where Has IronStylus And Grumpy Monkey Been? I Miss Them

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

06-09-2014
21 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbowumbo View Post
i found the parrot.

Do i get a prize?
Name:  parrot-prty2.jpg
Views: 1073
Size:  72.5 KB

Achlys Shadow

06-09-2014

I'm kind of new to all of the Rioters posting here so I don't know who does what, BUT I just want to say to all of the Rioters involved in making the champion "Yasuo" I love you guys Yasuo is an amazing character in my eyes and also my favorite champion in League to play, the Voicing, the abilities, the story, the personality, love every moment of it! If you guys didn't have a hand on him then please extend my thanks to those involved otherwise, thank you very much and hope to see another champion similar to Yasuo in the future and/or some new skins

Just thought I'd show my appreciation ^_^

SlumlordThanatos

06-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
It's nice to see you posting here again. Glad we couldn't keep you away!

gulgolet2000

06-09-2014

Hi IronStylus.
I know that Galio is up for a gameplay rework.. Whether it's a heavy rework or not, do you think he could use a VU with it? Same thing with Urgot- Could he use a VU with his future rework? (Even if you don't have a current direction for a gameplay update for neither of them.)

Ptarlorr

06-09-2014

Oh Urgot's definitely getting a VU. Many people have pointed out his current design's far too ugly for most to give him a chance, and the few who do are often let down by his performance. He's getting the full treatment. Haven't heard anything on Galio though, but I haven't been tracking him.

tldfox08

06-09-2014

Question about the champion everyone loves to hate: Teemo. I love Teemo, but he is currently at the bottom of the barrel in champions picked, is easily shut down, and only has a couple of champions that he can easily counter. Is there any plans for a kit update for the Swift Scout?

The Red Warden

06-09-2014

Grumpy monkey are you worried about how out of place champs like Morde or Taric will look on the new map, I just think they will clash so much with the differences

Jiijy

06-09-2014

So, if I'm ok, LB will get a vu AND a gameplay update, or it's not a WILL but a MAYBE?

the mad monkey

06-09-2014

Kappa