Watch the Finals of the ESL Major Series Tomorrow!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MudGod

12-15-2010

Sounds good. Will be sure to check it out

PonchoRAWR

12-15-2010

Sounds like a rematch from last sunday Go4LoL Cup (15) .

You can check the result here: http://www.esl.eu/eu/lol/go4lol/cup1...8879/61267248/

But I guess that Team BIRTH got some rly bad champion picks.

Hagabooga

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by miriagie View Post
thanks for the day before warning riot. Cause i can really change what hours i work literally 24 hours before i work.

Seriously though riot, it feels like you've just been changing things in favor of teens and kids still in high school or even elementary. What about those who actually spend their hard-earned (or maybe not so hard, who cares) for expensive champs, just to get them nerfed into oblivion in the next patch or two. Listening and nerfing all champs people qq about except a select few that kind of are the poster champs of lol. And a live stream to come up the next day without warning beforehand. Not to mention censoring the word that starts with a d and rhymes with spam.

Riot, it's getting worse and worse. I thought your game would outlast hon or maybe even dota... But you come up with this patch when hon 2.0 comes out.

You know, i used to say i prefer lol to hon, but if this keeps up, i might leave lol despite the 50$ i spent on it.

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo

imbavan

12-15-2010

It's 6am here in Australia and I have work but I am going to get up and watch it before work :P

cyndro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-15-2010

wow. video games are in general meant to entertain the youth like myself correct? i really like how this is getting aired during school hours so that no kids who arent skipping will get to watch. i bet theres gonna be some kids who skip just so they can watch it. ima be sad to miss it.

Love n Rage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

its things like this that makes it worthwhile to be stationed in italy.. and also the travel experience
support our troops ^.^

ZenonTheStoic

Champion Designer

12-15-2010
5 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasso View Post
This is semi what related but how do you connect to that IRC channel? I used the powers of google but I'm still confused. Is there a link or a post that's easily digestible on how to connect to QuakeNet and get Q authorized?
Easiest way is probably to just use the webchat provided by Quakenet. Type in the nick you want and the name of the channel (#loleurope_en), and you're good to go!

You don't need to auth to Q at all unless you have operator rights somewhere. We *may* need to moderate the channel at some point if it gets too spammy, and in that case we *MAY* ask people to auth to Q in order to TALK, but you'll always be able to read along, and you'll be able to ask questions in the Q&A (since you will ask those by sending a private message to one of our friendly neighbourhood moderators)

Sjebleh

12-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndro View Post
wow. video games are in general meant to entertain the youth like myself correct? i really like how this is getting aired during school hours so that no kids who arent skipping will get to watch. i bet theres gonna be some kids who skip just so they can watch it. ima be sad to miss it.
Do realise that this event is stationed in Europe.
For people outside of the USA other events like wcg and Ionia vs Noxus were broadcasted at odd hours aswell.

man1122

12-16-2010

why the game doesn't open !! i can't play can you give me a reason for that

man1122

12-16-2010

gl and hf