We are updating Summoner's Rift

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotVitzkrieg

Technical Artist

06-05-2014
2 of 73 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by H1ghspeedGG View Post
i love it, im just worried aout how RAM intensive this will be, I dont have the greatest PC, nor do I have money to just throw into a new one. Are you going to ensure that low end settings wont be too much too handle?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VI VI VI View Post
How much of a RAM difference is it going to be? I'd love if it would use less than the current map
We do currently have a larger memory footprint with this update, but by the time this is ready to ship we're aiming to use the same amount as current Summoners Rift.

3 goats

06-05-2014

can we get rotating camera along with this too? I'd love to see that

Jean Never Wins

06-05-2014

nj but it seems a bit dark and dull

i expect league to be Bright!

SaltyTeemo4Life

06-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 goats View Post
can we get rotating camera along with this too? I'd love to see that
Yes pls. After all riot supposed to work for 5 years in order to make it work.

Funster

06-05-2014

Map looks incredible! I hope that once we get SR in to a satisfactory place we can start looking in to getting seasonal map skins like the good old days.

But uh... who or what the heck is Gromp!?

ManWolfAxeBoss

QA Analyst

06-05-2014
3 of 73 Riot Posts

ManWolf.

*Thumbs up*

The Ultimator

06-05-2014

This looks really good!

But if i might ask, why weren't the Stone Brothers (Twin Golem replacements) and the Wraiths shown in the video? If they aren't ready for public viewing, will you preview them sometime in the future?

Also, is there any way you could add a little more color to Baron? The model looks fantastic, but I think he could do with a little more color to seem more like the Baron we all know and love.

CursedDefeatist

06-05-2014

*******http://i.imgur.com/KI27VoU.gif********

It's amazing dev team, the art style is lovely, REALLY good. Please, if i could ask for just one more thing, create new tunes and overall new background music to go along, the VU is amazing from a graphical standpoint, just couple it with a more remarkable soundtrack.

Supreme Evaine

06-05-2014

I love it a lot. c:

Just hope that you guys can make sure those people with lower end PCs can still play this game. I don't want any of my friends to quit. :b

Hellioning

06-05-2014

i like the toad thingy that replaced the wight. I am confused as to what replaced elder lizard, though, especially because it means that the spirit of the lizard elder item makes no sense anymore.

Also, is the team in the upper right the red team now, or was this video taken in colorblind mode?