Where Has IronStylus And Grumpy Monkey Been? I Miss Them

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

miumachi

06-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I actually did the most recent concept for Irelia that we have internally. Actually.. it's the only one.. Not sure if no one wanted to take her on or what.

While not being too specific, I combined aspects of the new Karma and some form language from Yasuo. Personally I feel that she should be the quintessential Ionian military commander.

Again, all of it could change.
YES. That makes me so happy to hear! You make women in armor really wonderfully so she'd be in great hands if she ever got a VU.

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-04-2014

I hope Frost Butt Irelia will be left alone atleast.

Quote:
Making her this adviser/counterpart to Swain from this secret society. It almost reads like the character archetype of Melisandre from Game of Thrones. I'd love to take that idea and pump it up.
Ah HA! You mentioned Swain! Now's my time to swoop in to bring up something that's bugging me for the longest time!

...can you give Swain a new title that actually fits him? Master Tactician is practically the opposite of what Swain is. That title should be reserved for a support, some sort of aura providing support giver who leads his team, not a monster with very direct spells who runs into a situation screeching. His style doesn't fit his title one bit.

You know how a flock of crows is called a "Murder of Crows"? Well...the plural of raven is "Unkindness of Ravens"...juuust putting something out there.

nemesisND1derboy

06-04-2014

Hey guys,

Since Guinsoo is doing his Fiora gameplay update, is she going to have any visual work done/are there any skins floating about?

I assume any visual work for her will be more particles/animations for the new abilities since she's fairly recent and her model is fine.

She hasn't had a skin since October 2012 and while I love Headmistress (and indeed all her skins), I feel like she's due one.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

06-04-2014
16 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moobeat View Post
But birdman, what about a teemo skin!?

-______________________________-

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

06-04-2014
17 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumachi View Post
YES. That makes me so happy to hear! You make women in armor really wonderfully so she'd be in great hands if she ever got a VU.
I specifically decided to do something with her in my spare time for just that reason :P

Winterzmaulz

06-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironstylus View Post
Click image for larger version

Name:	1cd5c0da5ba9f66aba73b45f0e5187df.gif
Views:	143
Size:	959.2 KB
ID:	980409

Moobeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2014

Quote:
baby duck teemo please i'll do stuff

edit: will also accept poro friend teemo or old man teemo. or ionian armor teemo

edit 2: or mafia teemo "you mess with me and u get the shrooms"

jmonster129

06-04-2014

Grumpy mentioned that he's seen some things up for karma

Could you give us any more details on the skins or changes that they have planned for her? Is it anything solid or are they just ideas?

immortalibra

06-04-2014

Quote:
I actually did the most recent concept for Irelia that we have internally. Actually.. it's the only one.. Not sure if no one wanted to take her on or what.

While not being too specific, I combined aspects of the new Karma and some form language from Yasuo. Personally I feel that she should be the quintessential Ionian military commander.

Again, all of it could change.

Have you or Zeronis or anybody drawn any concepts for Pantheon, Kassadin, or Jax?
And if so, how are they?

2nd Chance

06-04-2014

I may ask, is there any news on kennen, malphite or alistar ironstylus using parrot friend of mine?