Where Has IronStylus And Grumpy Monkey Been? I Miss Them

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TenSlashTen

06-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
The thing about Eve.
I'm an eve main and I like her the way she is.
Don't worry about her too much please =]
Thank you for the insight though.
Much rather see pantheon/sion/cass/mord/jarvan get a VU

I think they've all been in the need of some love for awhile espically cass/mord/sion

Edit: just cutting out the wall of text =]

Grumpy Monkey

Senior Character Artist

06-04-2014
12 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeroticz View Post
Who do we bait to find these skin questions out?
Zileas.

Xeroticz

06-04-2014

Quote:
Zileas.
You better not be joshing me.

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2014

Quote:
Zileas.
MY LORD AND MASTER ZILEAS?!

I will admit I forgot that I haven't seen him post in a bit.

Rastamon Ganja

06-04-2014

Oh Great Grumpy Monkey!!! Will there be an ultimate skin this year? please i have to know so i can make sure i have enough money in my wallet when the time comes to throw it at my screen...

Coldmanj

06-04-2014

Quote:
I have seen some stuff for Karma, but again, I have no idea as to release dates.
you be treading dangerous waters saying something exists...

gulgolet2000

06-04-2014

Hey Josh, what do you think about Mundo, Amumu, Vlad, Teemo and Fiddles? Where are they on the list?

k1ill3r w0mbat

06-04-2014

Heyo. Thanks for giving those of us that really enjoy Taric some hope for his future! Would it be possible to elaborate on him a little, potentially sharing some info about the challenges faced with his rework/VU? Thanks!

jimmy the hand

06-04-2014

If there was one thing you could do on your commute that you can't do (because you're driving) what would it be?

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

06-04-2014
13 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiluniS View Post
P.S. is there anything related to leblanc from art perspective set in the near future? she didn't recieve any skin for 3 years, her model is extremely small and blurry, and her particles are kinda outdated and doesn't look really appealing.
sorry if I'm asking too many questions, getting so hyped.
So.. we do have a concept for Le Blanc floating around done by Zeronis. HOWEVER. Though it's a bad ass concept, that is in no way indicative that it will get expedited. We're having our "fantasy slotting" meetings these next few weeks. That will define our priorities that will decide which champions get what sort of update and when.

Currently She's listed on the Visual and Gameplay Update section. Meaning some pretty heavy kit changes.. or so I'm guessing. To my knowledge though nothing has been done on her kit, and nothing is in the pipeline for any potential changes that may or may not happen. Again, that however might change depending on our slotting and what we prioritize.

My view, is I like to have as many cool concepts of champion update candidates handy at all times to either inform the VU/VGU directly or to at least start a conversation with when we get into pre-production.

So yeah, she's on the radar, and I'd very much like to execute on the concept that's currently hanging around, but I'm in no way sure as to what sort of timeline she's on yet.

Here's hoping sooner than later!