Chat Restricted for over 100 Games and Still Counting!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heliostorm

06-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustm3yousuck View Post
If I was such a "huge ******bag" like you say, wouldn't I get more than a 3 day ban? I feel like this is just WookieCookie getting his panties in a bunch over getting called out
Don't worry, someone as dumb as you will get more eventually.

LoLKiru

06-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akali is SO HOT View Post
1) Is it 99.9% of the players by any chance

2) How the hell did you do that?
To be fair he's a red, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they have access to that kind of information.

Borigrad

06-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
To kick it off, since you were so willing to share the behavior on your own account I've gone ahead and suspended it for 3 days. No worries that you were posting on your smurf, I found your main.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i came. 10/10 would bang a wookiee.

CommandShockwave

06-03-2014

Quote:
Are you kidding me? I actually enjoy berating my **** teammates so therefore I don't mind the chat restrictions
For all of you idiots who are trying to say wookie banned him for "meta breaking"... he saw this moronic post and decided to find his main to investigate its behavior.

Judging by how hes F*CKING BRAGGING ABOUT BEING AN ASS TO PEOPLE, he probably deserved it.

k?

pleep

06-03-2014

OP, i support you. You speak the truth.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2014

Quote:
If I was such a "huge ******bag" like you say, wouldn't I get more than a 3 day ban? I feel like this is just WookieCookie getting his panties in a bunch over getting called out
Except, you know, he addressed your thread while also sitting you the **** down.

WookieeCookie

Player Support Lead -
Player Behavior

06-03-2014
2 of 2 Riot Posts

My bad, didn't mean to contribute confusion to the situation here. I can see a number of you are worried that someone asking about their chat restrictions might end up banned in game. I just wanted to clarify that it isn't the case here.

As all too often happens, someone was misrepresenting their chat restrictions. It's not that he "built tanky in ARAM" or "played Vel'Koz support". It's actually that he's a mean spirited player who has gone above and beyond to troll other players in the matches he's been in; even after being warned to stop by our automated chat restrictions.

In fact, since being chat restricted he still gets reported in over 30% of the games he played. Well above the average for a non-toxic League of Legends player. And well above the average for a player with chat restrictions on them.

Players who fall into this category may end up with suspensions in the future as we begin to look at who is continuing to consistently ruin games for other players.

To make things easier, I've gone ahead and added some excerpts of his own words from a variety of the games he's played. I've left out the Summoner Name since it's his main account and he elected to post on a smurf rather than reveal his name to everyone.

-------------------

(12:03): Braum why the **** did you not ult earlier, afre you ****ting me team

(14:29): ARE YOU ****ING JOKING ME BRAUM, GTFO OUT OF MY LANE
(15:04): why the **** am I laning with your shi Silver Duo

(29:07): no **** that was a nbad cal
(29:24): that was a ****ing terrible call

(42:24): would help if we ****ing had a support who wasn't Bronze

(3:34): HOW ARE YOU SO BAD

(4:09): god shyv if you dont play top then just support

(26:34): shyv you're ****ing retarded

(28:22): PLEASE SHYV STOP SUVKING FOR ONE SECOND

(11:25): udyr are you blind?

(19:19): are you giuys retarded?
(6:00): that shield is real helpful after he ccs me
(6:01): not

(12:55): morg plz
(12:59): ****ing block the cc
(13:01): you are doing nothing

(14:53): warded
(15:27): this ****ing morg
(15:28): IU quit

(22:00): yeah talon mid and trundle top was ****ing stupid

(28:37): the game is over
(28:41): report mid and top

[All] (29:34): they just mad they suck

(32:14): haha spoken like a true Bronzie Talon

(37:04): how the **** do you even lose lane to a chp

(37:06): that is so bad

(24:05): I cant wait till we lose
(24:07): hahaahaha

(11:14): go kill yourself Nasus

(12:19): what in the **** is wrong with this ****ing team

(12:31): look at this **** mid

(12:35): I have ult you dumb ****

(18:22): why the fcuk ARE YOU SO BAD

(24:28): HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE JUST SURRENDER YOU'RE SO ****ING BAD

Quinn Caused 911

06-03-2014

riot cares more about giving crybabies what they want instead of making the game good. cant wait until they get buried by their competition this game went down the ****ter.

pleep

06-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn Caused 911 View Post
riot cares more about giving crybabies what they want instead of making the game good. cant wait until they get buried by their competition this game went down the ****ter.
Agreed. catering to the cry-babies and players under 10 is what ruined runescape

No one wants to feel like they are being watched by big-brother whenever they play a video game. The mute feature is enough for any normal player to enjoy this game.

riot has clearly taken it too far

Seign9

06-03-2014

Quote:
You point out that you have been chat restricted for 100 games. You then add "and counting" to show that you haven't learned a damn thing and you're expecting to get more chat restrictions in the future. And you do all of this on Riot's official GD board where Riot employees post on the regular. What did you expect was going to happen?