Chat Restricted for over 100 Games and Still Counting!

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 29
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

trustm3yousuck

06-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabok View Post
quit picking the wrong guys. Just pick BRAND. YO
huh

Greggles252

06-03-2014

If someone's doing badly, they probably already know it. You probably don't need to tell them.

WookieeCookie

Player Support Lead -
Player Behavior

06-03-2014
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustm3yousuck View Post
Who can beat that? Anyone?

Pretty much this ^ No point in even attempting to be nice when ANY reports will get you banned. I got reported for picking Vel'Koz support in a ranked game, as well as not building tanky in an ARAM
You bring up a pretty good point. Chat restrictions only go so far to help curb poor behavior. We're planning a series of suspensions in the future for players that are unwilling to change.

Despite the tribunal being in extended maintenance, we are prepared to permanently remove certain players if they refuse to reform. We'd really prefer it not get to that point though and luckily enough it looks like the majority of players are adjusting their behavior after chat restrictions.

To kick it off, since you were so willing to share the behavior on your own account I've gone ahead and suspended it for 3 days. No worries that you were posting on your smurf, I found your main.

Fynal Hour

06-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
You bring up a pretty good point. Chat restrictions only go so far to help curb poor behavior. We're planning a series of suspensions in the future for players that are unwilling to change.

Despite the tribunal being in extended maintenance, we are prepared to permanently remove certain players if they refuse to reform. We'd really prefer it not get to that point though and luckily enough it looks like the majority of players are adjusting their behavior after chat restrictions.

To kick it off, since you were so willing to share the behavior on your own account I've gone ahead and suspended it for 3 days. No worries that you were posting on your smurf, I found your main.
rekt

SuperNightshade

06-03-2014

And Wookiee lays down the law.

Easyaeta

06-03-2014

Quote:
God fucking damn that's badass

Eunson

06-03-2014

Wish Rito put this much effort into their balancing.

Alumini

06-03-2014

Wookiee pls xD

Challengur Smerf

06-03-2014

Quote:

dw ive been banned longer by leaverbuster

TheManStache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2014

Watch out trolls, wookie is on the warpath today!!!

12345612 ... 29