LeaverBuster Innovations: Automated Leaver Banning

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UisZtupid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-14-2010

This is awesome, but will rage quitters get counted? lol

Goat Status

12-14-2010

Well personally i have parents that don't ask me to get off the computer they just turn off the internet. Will there also be a way of justifying why u have left a game or will it just happen no matter what?

EDIT: Thats why i have 115 leaves..

Thìng

12-14-2010

i had a 1 v 5 the other day, finally.

Tamat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Live Services

Follow RiotTamat on Twitter

12-14-2010
2 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chovy152 View Post
awesome addition. what other aspects of the community are you looking into addressing?
We want to do a better job of enforcing the Summoner's Code by putting in systems to help us be more consistent in the punishment of negative players. We have two things that we're working on that I can't go into a lot of detail about, but they will be very much in line with this system in terms of effectiveness.

Buisiness

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiffrichard View Post
Once you click "Play" it is YOUR responsibility to be able to complete the game.

um no. this is not a job. this is a game. its my responsibility to pay my taxes, its my responsibility to go to work.

Riots goal was to make this game as welcoming and open to casual gamers as possible. Guess what? it worked, and all that that implies.

HazardousMemory

12-14-2010

I love the fact that people that ,lets put this in a way were we all will understand it, "rage quit" because they are being trolled or just getting mad will be banned for short periods of times. but will this effect me? i had to leave 3 games last week due to the fact my parents didnt tell me the plans for the day and surprized me mid game. if this happens will the new patch catch me after a while when im not trying to ruin a game?

Brilly

12-14-2010

I may not say this much but.. Good job Riot.

Calen Silverwing

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG Hakz View Post
This is bull**** people getting there twats in a bunch cause they take the game way to seriously. Yeah I leave if my real life needs me. Deal with the leavers its just a game and if you dont think so you should really take a step back and look where your life is going.
I understand it's only a game. I play the game to have fun. The game isn't fun when your team mates leave. Have fun being banned, I won't miss you!

Angloomy

12-14-2010

make it if you leave an upward of 35% of all games

Vildenstar

12-14-2010

I still think riot should investigate the leaves more carefully as some people have ****ty internet that breaks down every 20 minutes(LIKE ME!!!) and see if the leavers are actually being malicious or just helpless