0 RP AND IP. Riot has been beaten!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

totalpocket

05-15-2014

Rioters are trolly... THIS IS MY SMURF HAHAHAHAHAHA

EvilTreeSpock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManStache View Post
Oh really? I thought all the riot v community streams were canceled. The last one I remember hearing about was pentacast and they split up awhile back.
Every Wednesday at 8 pm PST. Baconhawk and Afic were there last night. http://www.twitch.tv/skillfactory

Comboman77

05-15-2014

I'm back!

And I guess I shouldn't be expecting too much out of Riot, if keep PLAYING their game, how can they continue to DEVELOP their game?

No offense Riot, but I think we'd like it better if you kept working on your game instead of slacking off and playing with us XD

Riot Baconhawk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

QA Analyst

Follow Riot Baconhawk on Twitter

05-15-2014
18 of 18 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comboman77 View Post
I'm back!

And I guess I shouldn't be expecting too much out of Riot, if keep PLAYING their game, how can they continue to DEVELOP their game?

No offense Riot, but I think we'd like it better if you kept working on your game instead of slacking off and playing with us XD
No offense taken. But I don't really want to 1) keep working at 8pm after I've been at work for 10 hours and 2) be out of touch with the game we're making. So we all will continue to play to ensure we actually know what we're making.

TheManStache

05-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Baconhawk View Post
No offense taken. But I don't really want to 1) keep working at 8pm after I've been at work for 10 hours and 2) be out of touch with the game we're making. So we all will continue to play to ensure we actually know what we're making.
Don't listen to him Baconhawk. What you and Ames did for the community that day was awesome. We love the interaction between riot and the community. There'll always be spoilsports wherever you go. JUST KEEP BEING MANLY AND AWESOME!

Pruto Was Here

05-17-2014

Omg baconhawk is in this thread ive played with her and afic

Kireyo

05-17-2014

Both Baconhawk and Afic were very valiant fighters. They fought hard against us. (Also for those who keep saying Riven Hard carried. She was very strong but teams can still throw. It may not seem like much on your side but on our side I was the team leader and we were all in skype and I was barking and issuing commands to take advantage of what we had.)

Comboman77

05-27-2014

bump cuz I had 0 IP and took a pic but IP doesn't matter so