0 RP AND IP. Riot has been beaten!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotAmes

QA Analyst

05-14-2014
13 of 18 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManStache View Post
Do I smell a rematch?!
Maybe! I need to spend a little more time on SR before I try that again. 'Too much' ARAM. All I'm good at is slaughter fests.

Kireyo

05-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
Maybe! I need to spend a little more time on SR before I try that again. 'Too much' ARAM. All I'm good at is slaughter fests.
I welcome any rematches! As the victor. I am now the titan atop the mountain and your challenges I will accept! I shall keep this seat warm until you return! For a magnificent battle was fought that tore GD asunder. But surely it can handle more. I shall remain at 0 RP for now. The flag marking the victory will remain till you have announced your surrender officially or until you best me. Riot Ames I await you once more! The Man-Off shall never be over until you concede true defeat. Shall you wish to keep fighting back. I will welcome you!

But for now. I shall bask in the peacetime. But worry not. I will not let my blade dull. I will train ever more and come back stronger. I won't let victory quell what first brought me to action. So should you challenge me again. I won't be the same Kireyo you knew. I shall be stronger!

Archlord Pie

05-14-2014

This is the best thread I've seen on GD in forever.

Prince Jarvan IV

05-14-2014

My Lance Hungers... Prepare for war.

Kireyo

05-14-2014

I am working on a story to post in the front page of the thread retelling the battle we had in the manliest way possible.

OctaSteve

05-14-2014

The cost of Victory: 0< IP.

Hyrum Graff

05-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
Do I smell a rematch on a different map?

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2014

Quinn got first blood.

Quinn is clearly the manliest champ.

More Quinn skins please.

OctaSteve

05-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaritie View Post
Quinn got first blood.

Quinn is clearly the manliest champ.

More Quinn skins please.
Quinn already has the Baconhawk skin, the manliest of gril skins. No more skins are necessary.

shadowsaotome

05-14-2014

Bump for the greatest thread I've seen in awhile. Mad props to Riot for accepting the challenge, and the manliest of man cards for the Victors.