999 Normal wins. Seeking Riot employee with whom to play 1000th!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScreamPaste

05-13-2014

One final bump to this thread to thank Morgageddon, Eliv, and Keyru for the game, and to test for Baconhawk interest in win 1001.

Thanks to you all, and I tip my hat.

Riot Baconhawk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

QA Analyst

Follow Riot Baconhawk on Twitter

05-13-2014
4 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamPaste View Post
One final bump to this thread to thank Morgageddon, Eliv, and Keryu for the game, and to test for Baconhawk interest in win 1001.

Thanks to you all, and I tip my hat.
Since I missed the game earlier I'd love to play a game with ya! How does tomorrow sound? (I'll have to check my calendar then and get back to you, but yeah! let's play!)

squawks and stretches wings in the sun from the top of the tree upon which she's looking down at you

ScreamPaste

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Baconhawk View Post
Since I missed the game earlier I'd love to play a game with ya! How does tomorrow sound? (I'll have to check my calendar then and get back to you, but yeah! let's play!)

squawks and stretches wings in the sun from the top of the tree upon which she's looking down at you
Ah the majestic Baconhawk, drawn to the smell of smoked porks as surely as the Feral Yi to an unguarded tower.

I approve mightily of your proposed plan of playing a game together. I work tomorrow evening, however I should be back within my place of residence as of 9:30 EST (might be later, I work in the food industry), which I believe translates to 6:30 Riot Time.

ScreamPaste

05-14-2014

I return from my daily toil not merely early, but with tidings of good omens. Oh yes, our inevitable victory was foretold this day.

Anthropomancy; divination by entrails.

Today, while I portioned fresh bacon for use on delicious pizza with my official knife of chefdom, I discovered within the bacon something else. Something far meatier, still bacon, but juicier. Baconized pork loin, a large enough chunk to slice up and make for myself a pizza of superior baconocity.

Lady Baconhawk, this day we are chosen by the gods. Or something.

Riot Baconhawk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

QA Analyst

Follow Riot Baconhawk on Twitter

05-14-2014
5 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by screampaste View Post
i return from my daily toil not merely early, but with tidings of good omens. Oh yes, our inevitable victory was foretold this day.

anthropomancy; divination by entrails.

today, while i portioned fresh bacon for use on delicious pizza with my official knife of chefdom, i discovered within the bacon something else. Something far meatier, still bacon, but juicier. Baconized pork loin, a large enough chunk to slice up and make for myself a pizza of superior baconocity.

Lady baconhawk, this day we are chosen by the gods. Or something.
Name:  BmS4KW3CYAAJzsd.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  35.6 KB
[sizzling intensifies]

ScreamPaste

05-14-2014

I am gladdened by your approval of these signs and portents. Would that I could have shared that deliciousness. The regret of my lonely consumption threatens to wilt my wondrous beard.