@Riot, its time for the faceless mods to stop.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrueObjectivity

05-13-2014

Quote:
Can you imagine what the forums would look like if we took a more aggressive approach and had moderators post comments whenever we touched something?
I honestly think that taking action without even leaving a note as to why is more fitting of the term 'aggressive'. I just wanted to express that.

Tamat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Live Services

Follow RiotTamat on Twitter

05-13-2014
5 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Io Reign View Post
It's honestly far better than hundreds of players getting banned for doing literally nothing, as is a common occurrence in here. Saying mods "go ham" occasionally is the understatement of the century. Mods should be responsible for the stupid and unwarranted bans they give out.
Like I said, there are mistakes made. We're sorry for those. Our current methods are lackluster at best. We're fixing a lot of that by becoming transparent about actions taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueObjectivity View Post
I honestly think that taking action without even leaving a note as to why is more fitting of the term 'aggressive'. I just wanted to express that.
I see that, but when I say aggressive, I mean taking a heavy handed approach to moderation. We don't leave notes because there's no system to privately share information about actions taken. It's not because we don't care.

Sgt K Colonel J

05-13-2014

Hi, Tamat!

I miss seeing you in the live action patch notes videos long ago...

Do you think there is any way you can do the voiceover for one of the patch notes videos?

Splendid Cake

05-13-2014

Would just be nice if the mods would tell me why I got banned, but 2 years later they still refused and just closed my ticket. :|

Also, I sincerely apologize for this, but I feel obligated.

Name:  tamat.jpg
Views: 1140
Size:  396.6 KB

Borigrad

05-13-2014

Oh hey you guys are banning **** posting finally. If you want a list of names add me in game Tamat and I'll give you one that you should watch closely for that you can hand to your mods. No i am not joking. It's a cesspool of stupidity and people treating GD like it's their own personal blog.

RIP Curse Voice

05-13-2014

Wow, I'm surprised to see a Red, let alone TAMAT, posting in this thread. After the trash I saw here last night I had almost lost all hope.

BTW, good job banning "Bad Fungus"

lol r u srs

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Like I said, there are mistakes made. We're sorry for those. Our current methods are lackluster at best. We're fixing a lot of that by becoming transparent about actions taken.
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4518864

please take a look at my thread and the feed back on it

Bad Slip Ons

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP Curse Voice View Post
Wow, I'm surprised to see a Red, let alone TAMAT, posting in this thread. After the trash I saw here last night I had almost lost all hope.

BTW, good job banning "Bad Fungus"
Was just a temp ban, never fear. I'll bring that account back.

Furi Kuri II

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
That does nothing to help the people that were perma banned when the mods were going "ham."

DarkvolcanReborn

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
Oh hey you guys are banning **** posting finally. If you want a list of names add me in game Tamat and I'll give you one that you should watch closely for that you can hand to your mods. No i am not joking. It's a cesspool of stupidity and people treating GD like it's their own personal blog.
im not in that list