@Riot, its time for the faceless mods to stop.

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 40
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoppaM

05-13-2014

I was just banned for 3 days, thats my 3rd ban in 2 months.

Was i given a reason why i was banned? Nope. (Unless you count "Violation of a 200 paragraph essay" a reason)

Was i warned or given any rules to be told what not to do? Nope.

There was no reason given, no rule set down, and most importantly, no communication or knowledge of those who ban me.

This has to stop. Seriously, your mods are banning people for putting curse words in titles (Thats what i think it is) when theres a ****ing censor... I mean your reddit-style doesn't have censors, reddit doesn't have censors, and you really don't even go on your own forums to talk to us so why ban for 'bad words' here anyways?

How do you expect us to be a community when we are censored, banned for posting words you can put on other sites, and ruled by some faceless ****ing dictators...

EDIT: omg -2 upboats im famiss!

EDIT2: day 1 i got to positive upboats!

EDIT3: day 1 still i got to 20 upboats!

EDIT4: omg riot post guise upboat 4 love of tamat!

EDIT5: almost my bedtime i cant wait

EDIT6: i got promoted to d3

EDIT7: omg tamatdragoned!!! share on fb and twitter!

EDIT8: ok u can stop now tamat thats pretty rude

EDIT9: ok bedtime

Serious EDIT: Thanks to everybody who kept this alive and got results. 2gether, we can make a brighter GD <3

IonCannonKarthus

05-13-2014

According to Tamat they are going to increase their moderating duties on the beta to match their duties on the forums, which "supposedly" includes listing reasons as to why someone was banned.

too bad this ****s never going to happen and hes pretty much just lying to us.

ummme

05-13-2014

you take your forums way to seriously...

I bet if you had to you could guess which post got you banned in under 3 tries.

Bad Precedent

05-13-2014

I hope to have this discussion with Zileas soon.

Bad Precedent

05-13-2014

This is especially important now that they have decided to IP ban people in-game as well for forum activity.

PoppaM

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ummme View Post
you take your forums way to seriously...

I bet if you had to you could guess which post got you banned in under 3 tries.
If you were banned from league with no reason given for 3 days because you used swear words (Not even towards another person), would you be happy?

No, because "you take your game way 'to' seriously"

Alexavis

05-13-2014

Although i've never been banned before, I do agree with the communication thing. I mean if you got banned and wern't told the reason, you shouldn't have to go on a panic spree and have to talk to support about it.

Sneakos

05-13-2014

I really have to agree with you on this one. Forum mods abuse their power a lot. I really would like to know how Riot decides who becomes a mod, because I honestly question their decisions on who they picked to be a mod.

Bad Precedent

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakos View Post
I really have to agree with you on this one. Forum mods abuse their power a lot. I really would like to know how Riot decides who becomes a mod, because I honestly question their decisions on who they picked to be a mod.
My impression is that they don't pick people who post here, they hire people to moderate the forums for them.

If they were real posters, there would be lot more transparency in the process.

Maximum Espurr

05-13-2014

I'm surprised. A thread bring attention to how mods abuse their power is still open. There must not be one on right now.

1234511 ... 40