Let's chat :D

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raury

05-10-2014

how do you feel about leblanc/nidalee/diana currently gypsy?

gypsylord

Champion Designer

05-10-2014
29 of 36 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Lunaris View Post
Add in some lore, then ship it to live.
K.

Pororo, the Poro

Pororo was a Poro. He slept a lot. Sometimes he'd go search for Poro-Snax(tm) buried in the snow. One day a muscle man from the 1920's found him and took him to the League of Legends but Pororo was still hungry so he wandered off to find more Snax. Then he took a nap.

Cytus

05-10-2014

#flippedcamerawhere
butfor a question you can really answer,
how long did you live in Alaska? Until you moved out to LA to work for Riot?
Do most Rioters come from cold places?
You're all secretly freljord supports, I know it.

Xandriia

05-10-2014

Name:  pororo_d1.jpg
Views: 1393
Size:  52.6 KB

Pororo?

Also please don't skip me and BoC D: All I want is for it to show gold gain from the siege minion!

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

05-10-2014
30 of 36 Riot Posts

Gypsy, tell us all about your suddenly improved sense of personal style. Like those rad jeans you had last week.

Limakoko808

05-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
I'm on the one after Braum I'm hoping you guys will like him. Still a ways off though.
Wait arent you one of the people working on Ao Shin? I know he was pushed back by a lot but still is there a chance its him?

SNSD Tiffanyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
Yeah Zac may be a tad weak right now. We're looking at tank junglers as a whole right now and trying to think about ways to help them out. No guarantees anything will come of it, but it is being thought about. Zac did just get a minor "buff-fix" in 4.7 in that his % max health damage was always calculating off of jungle monster's level 1 health and didn't scale up vs. them as the game progressed. Should have a better mid-late game clear now.

Reason Gragas stops on minions is to gate his laning. He's got a lot of ranged harass with Q and if he manages to get to you with W up he chunks you. Being able to stand behind minions offers a big of counter-play.

Loving the job thanks for asking Feels good to make things that bring joy and excitement to millions of people around the world. You guys are why I go in on the weekends <3.
what about zac top? i feel like riot focuses too much on the one aspect of champions which takes away from their other aspects. (Like the nerf to Wu' Q, it's actually a HUGE nerf to his top laning than his jungle, as his gank pre 6 is already weak compared to the current junglers)

shadowsaotome

05-10-2014

First off, it's really cool that you're taking the time to talk to all of us like this. Second, I'm about to graduate with a bachelor's degree in video game design. I love playing LoL, even though I'm terrible at it (Bronze III); sometimes I just look through the entire champion roster and study their abilities and try to figure out what sort of ideas inspired them. Some of my favorite champions are Nautilus and Swain. From a mechanical perspective I think you did really good work with Vi and Jinx, their abilities really fit with their character themes. Good job and keep up the good work!

jamiesilvermoon

05-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Gypsy, tell us all about your suddenly improved sense of personal style. Like those rad jeans you had last week.
rofl red jeans are you serous

lizardj5

05-10-2014

Hey gypsylord

could you do me a favor and send a paper airplane to the team that works on neutral monsters and minions?
4.7 has caused me to start lagging when minions spawn, and the game is unplayable.

Also, looks like piltover male top/jungler confirmed. Reddit detectives have solved the case once again.