Let's chat :D

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thebloodySmurf

05-10-2014

Any Idea when is Darius rework coming out?

gypsylord

Champion Designer

05-10-2014
19 of 36 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Swinub View Post
That thought process.

How do you feel about the Flare nerf? A lot of the community believes it was overnerfed, including myself.
Also, QoL changes with it in this thread would be a massive help for us junglers.

Thoughts?
IMO the problem with flare is that the statement "if you do nothing but farm your Jungle you will be rewarded" being true is not good for our game.

Here's the thing. It's not cool to be stomped into the ground by someone you are not able to see gaining power. When a Jax and Renekton lane against each other and the Jax wins lane and stomps the game the Renekton player and his team are going to be somewhat understanding of that. They think, "Oh Renekton got outplayed by Jax, that's why we lost. If Renekton had done better in lane things would have come out differently." They attribute Jax's success to actions he took in game that they feel should cause him to win (killing Renekton).

When a Lee Sin and Yi jungle against each other and Lee Sin ganks all the lanes and gets all the kills but then still loses to the Yi who was completely off the map AFK farming for 30 minutes Lee's team doesn't feel like they got outplayed. They think, "Wow even with our Lee Sin doing so well we still lost to this Yi who did nothing. This is stupid. What could we have done to prevent that?" Even though the Yi was "winning" by afk farming it felt like he was losing for the entire game until he came out of the jungle and killed everyone. No one feels good about that. The enemy team thinks they got cheesed by something out of their control and Yi's team probably felt horrendous fighting a 4v5 for most of the game.

We may have nerfed flare too hard but I like the direction of the changes that focus it more as a continuous and gradual source of power and income with the added incentive to gank more (thanks to kills and assists giving stacks). Feral junglers need to come out of the jungle sometimes to show the enemy team how powerful they are.

gypsylord

Champion Designer

05-10-2014
20 of 36 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by They Fear Me View Post
Gypsy want any cookies? I make all kinds whats your favorite =D.
(No neurotoxin this time dw)
Double-double chocolate chip. OMG SO TASTY

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2014

Shamelessly plugging in this thread.

gypsylord

Champion Designer

05-10-2014
21 of 36 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkin Blade View Post
In response to Vi's ultimate...

How much do you hate humanity?
What D: I love people. Especially the people of Piltover. If Vi didn't have her ultimate how would she ever stop Jinx from blowing up all the buildings?!?!?!?!?

Anto1

05-10-2014

When is Gangplank going to get his rework? He seems like he would be a really cool top laner.

ZanryuEU

05-10-2014

Is the Death Recap still not on Riots to-do list?

Would really like an overhaul like I did couple of months ago: Link.

POROMACIA

05-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
What D: I love people. Especially the people of Piltover. If Vi didn't have her ultimate how would she ever stop Jinx from blowing up all the buildings?!?!?!?!?
It's simply because her ult is so painful to be on the receiving end of...

gypsylord

Champion Designer

05-10-2014
22 of 36 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Ezreal View Post
When is Helmet bro coming out?
We're making him!

As a Teemo Skin!

(all of this post is a lie)

5 Stacks GG

05-10-2014

Why dont Riot revert Darius ult nerf... I mean just the snowball system change was a big nerf to him... so why not giving him his old ult back?