Let's chat :D

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gentleman Gaston

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2014

What's the biggest (or top couple biggest) thing about working for Riot that you never expected?

Also, what was it like transitioning from college to Riot? Did you participate in one of the internships? As someone working to be hired by Riot in the near future and who's about to finish college I'm curious what that transition looks like.

DotEleven

05-10-2014

Will you make Gangplanks Q bounty go towards Targon's proc?

I want to give allies extra gold.

WorstVayneMars

05-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
Only if you let me buff Teemo to 66%
so he isn't even in his final form...

LuluDammit

05-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
I've wanted to make an engineer with a pet robot that follows her around for a while now. The idea would be the robot fights for her while she constructs things to help it out. Robot would keep her alive and she'd do the same for it. Possibly you could swap control between the 2 at will :X

If only LoL's pet system was more accessible. Also I suck at AI QQ
That sounds like a cross between Quinn and a Mechromancer.

gypsylord

Champion Designer

05-10-2014
16 of 36 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocent Canvas View Post
Is it a jungler? Please tell me it's a jungler (And if he uses the tripwire thing you were talking about, that's cool).

But seriously, I'm a jungler main. I've been getting bored with ALL of the current junglers. I went back to Hec, I'm seeing a lot of success with him, and he's fun to play.

Also, if he IS a jungler, can you mention anything about him? ANYTHING? Fighter/Tank/Assassin/AP/AD? Are you going to make him use Feral Flare of Spirit Line?

Seriously. Make a jungler.
Well Vi was for top lane and on release she was stronger in the jungle.

Then Jinx was for bot lane and on release she was so strong that she could pretty much play all 5 positions.

Who knows what could happen D:

WorstVayneMars

05-10-2014

What is the word on your future poro champion. Not Braum but a Poro that is a champion.

Sephrx

05-10-2014

What can we expect from the Taric/Sion VU and their possible kit reworks?

The Wuju Master

05-10-2014

Gypsy can you shed some light on riots plan with releasing champions?(I saw the post earlier about the production of champions) But im talking about whats gonna happen when you guys start reaching giant numbers of champs? You just gonna stop making them? Or is there another option my linear brain hasnt thought of yet ^.^ Any reply is nice :3.

P.S. The offer for the cookies still stands

GnomeDigest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2014

Gragas was my favorite champion since season 1 worlds then Riot reworked him and its been difficult to find much enjoyment from him. A big issue I have is getting much use out of his W other than a way to spam his passive.

Do you think its good design for an ability with a very short duration to have a channel time? Does it concern you how much of a tell it is to your opponent that you are going aggressive?

Critkeeper

05-10-2014

Fiora being reworked because she didn't feel like a duelist.

Tryndamere doesn't feel at all like a barbarian king-- he avoids combat and when he does choose to contribute to messy fights he skulks around in the shadows waiting to pick someone off who can't defend herself.

He is a barbarian king. It states in his lore:

"Tryndamere wandered across the Freljord for years, vowing to forge himself into a brutal instrument of revenge. He visited all the tribes in the frozen wastes, besting each of their warriors until there were none left to challenge."

He shouldn't be trying to avoid fights, and if his gameplay is so inflexible from a balance point of view that it prevents him from executing his theme successfully, then obviously he hasn't been executed as a champion properly (or the game has changed sufficiently to make his previous design antiquated). He should not hide from big conflicts, he should thrive in them. He should be where the blood is.

It doesn't matter to me that he is powerful in soloqueue as an argument against a kit rework. He doesn't feel the way he should feel given his theme as a champion.