Let's chat :D

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XiLiPro

05-10-2014

Nerf vi plz

Fateborn

05-10-2014

Hey gypsy, what do you think of a champion whose job is planting traps, as inspired from your previous post about Flame Chomper?

Example;
Dude plants tripwire somewhere in jungle (restricted by range and terrain location, example you can't plants it in an open location, so something like between the opening access from blue side red jungle into middle lane for where you can plant it) and if an enemy champion walks through it, they get slowed and triggers a warning on the mini-map of the champion who planted it, and he could trigger additional traps that he dug like... Pitfalls, Hanging tree noose, and even pulled branch (the one where you pull a branch and ties it up and plant a line that breaks the knot triggering the branch to hit whoever broke the line sending them flying)
Could be fun to work with or around.
Of course, his one draw back should be how many he can plants for each trap. (like Cait's cupcake. which imo should be applied to nidalee too. . .)

Hellioning

05-10-2014

What's your least favorite design in the game right now, mechanically? Sion? Nid? Someone else?

gypsylord

Champion Designer

05-10-2014
14 of 36 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiteAzure View Post
Some guy added me claiming to know me since I was pre 30, and just now readded me due to him "accidentally" deleting me when I was gold. What should I do? I don't mind adding randoms but this guy is too mysterious for me
If you're really worried about the guy you can block him (right click his name and click the block option).

XiLiPro

05-10-2014

ur icon was cute !!! LOVE TEEMO

gypsylord

Champion Designer

05-10-2014
15 of 36 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ding an Sich View Post
Any idea for a pet champion you or others have worked on?
I've wanted to make an engineer with a pet robot that follows her around for a while now. The idea would be the robot fights for her while she constructs things to help it out. Robot would keep her alive and she'd do the same for it. Possibly you could swap control between the 2 at will :X

If only LoL's pet system was more accessible. Also I suck at AI QQ

Vempyre

05-10-2014

What are your feelings on Galio support? I really love playing him but I get a lot of hate for it being a " unconventional troll pick "

Also, Gems or Geeemmmsss?

WorstVayneMars

05-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
Grats on gold man . It's a big accomplishment. I remember getting it in season 1 after infinite Sona games and being stoked as hell.

To answer your question, Jinx was a passion project of mine (over a year in the making) and I was very happy to get her out with the weapon swap working. I think her laning phase is a bit too strong on live right now but I'm generally happy with what she's doing in the mid and late game.
You guys heard it here first. Her laning is too strong.

YGBSM

05-10-2014

What is your normal day like at Riot?

Babara Boosh

05-10-2014

Why does jinx suck?