Let's chat :D

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moons

05-10-2014

Do you have any perfect kit idea that will never be realized for some reason?

gypsylord

Champion Designer

05-10-2014
11 of 36 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonReigns View Post
Can I have an account with infinite RP just because? Thank you.
Only if you let me buff Teemo to 66%

Noric

05-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
The scariest "No" i have ever heard....

Echoedsong

05-10-2014

Heya. Lots of questions about league, so how favourable lighter ones? How has your day been? Any neat plans for dinner? Could you recommend me a song you like from a videogame? Looking for a new remix project :3

CrimsonReigns

05-10-2014

Quote:
You have my permission. I'll use that RP to get all Teemo skins and abuse the freelo

Mandaari

05-10-2014

Quote:
To answer your question, Jinx was a passion project of mine (over a year in the making) and I was very happy to get her out with the weapon swap working. I think her laning phase is a bit too strong on live right now but I'm generally happy with what she's doing in the mid and late game.
Not to derail this into a balance thread, but why not just make her Q mana cost 28/26/24/22/20 instead of a flat 20? Suddenly her early game range can't be sustained quite as long.

Winterzmaulz

05-10-2014

If you know of any, are there plans to give mordakaiser any love?

gypsylord

Champion Designer

05-10-2014
12 of 36 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperLuigiLXIV View Post
I have a few questions!

Would it be at all possible to revert the last two rounds of Zac nerfs so I can play him again? >.>

For Gragas, would it be possible to have his E go through minions and only stop and stun when he hits a champion? I mean, that's how it works for Vi and Sejuani, why not for Gragas too?

How's things over at Rito? I know I avoid working Saturday like the plague, but then again, my job's not much fun xD
Yeah Zac may be a tad weak right now. We're looking at tank junglers as a whole right now and trying to think about ways to help them out. No guarantees anything will come of it, but it is being thought about. Zac did just get a minor "buff-fix" in 4.7 in that his % max health damage was always calculating off of jungle monster's level 1 health and didn't scale up vs. them as the game progressed. Should have a better mid-late game clear now.

Reason Gragas stops on minions is to gate his laning. He's got a lot of ranged harass with Q and if he manages to get to you with W up he chunks you. Being able to stand behind minions offers a big of counter-play.

Loving the job thanks for asking Feels good to make things that bring joy and excitement to millions of people around the world. You guys are why I go in on the weekends <3.

Melogrunty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2014

Quote:
Hey GD,
It's been waaaaaay too long since I've posted so thought I'd hop on the forums for the afternoon and chat with you guys.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm RiotGypsy and I work on the Champion team. Was Jinx and Vi's mechanics designer. Anything on your mind?
Your two champs are my favorite just because of their attitudes and styles of moves.

gypsylord

Champion Designer

05-10-2014
13 of 36 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonReigns View Post
You have my permission. I'll use that RP to get all Teemo skins and abuse the freelo
Hmmm tempting.