Let's chat :D

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ding an Sich

05-10-2014

Any idea for a pet champion you or others have worked on?

POROMACIA

05-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
I'm on the one after Braum I'm hoping you guys will like him. Still a ways off though.
Ao Shin confirmed.

Vempyre

05-10-2014

Quote:
I'm on the one after Braum I'm hoping you guys will like him. Still a ways off though.

Will said male champion be someone from Noxus or the Shadow islands with long hair and a gothy demeanor behind them?

Also, I heard you were looking into doing some Galio changes.

Best Varus KR

05-10-2014

What do you think of Varus?

Jaegermeifter

05-10-2014

Quote:

HIM

Confirmed.

Morior Invictis

05-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dunkmaster View Post
Why has champion production slowed down from a (medium-small) 8 champions in 2013 and it's almost halfway through 2014 with only 2 for this year?
I'm interested in this question as well.

How did Riot go from two champions a month to what will be two champions in half a year yet have so little to show in other areas of gameplay? We see fewer balance changes, fewer events/festivities, and fewer skins. I acknowledge the quality is better that they used to be, but I hardly see how the small quality improvements have set you guys back over 6 times the length of bringing out champions. What are you guys working on instead?

Oconnomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2014

Gypsylord, I know this isn't your domain but could you pass along to the team-builder team that we'd LOVE to hear why the ability to see relative need for roles isn't actually in 4.7 (despite patch notes saying it is). I would love to at least hear a "we know, we're working on it" The silence is killing me.

Hetchy

05-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaegermeifter View Post
HIM

Confirmed.
Ends up a woman.

gypsylord

Champion Designer

05-10-2014
7 of 36 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMithron View Post
I know this isn't your job but what's going on with NA servers making people ping spike to 1k+ randomly? I've played probably 20~ games over the past couple of days and just this morning my ping kept spiking to 1k all game and I couldn't get it go down at all. I alt tab in Diablo 3 and it's normal at 100 while League is at 1k+. It's not on my end, what's going on?
If I knew I'd tell ya

I do know that if there is a real problem our NOC team is sure to be aware of it and will be working hard to get it fixed.

Hetchy

05-10-2014

How do you go about designing the "mechanics" of a champion? It's easy to understand art and concept, the imagery and audiovisual side of it. I just can't wrap my mind around the creative process of mechanics/gameplay design.

Can you give any insight on YOUR creative process?