Why put healers in the game if you hate them so much?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlyGoat

01-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkinsonian View Post
If you read the Test Realm patch notes, they're buffing Spirit Visage to increase healing and regen by 30%
30% vs. 65%

TBH the main problem with executioner's and grog soaked blade is they last so ****ing long since they're passive on-hit effects. ignite is 5 seconds, katarina's blades are on something like a 30 second cooldown for the heal negation effect (which is better used for shunpo dodge anyway)

Nerdrage

01-01-2010

My only complaint is they last too long. otherwise the numbers are fine.

65% healing reduction is needed to avoid heal-stacking teams. Plus, on teams with heals, Spirit Visage will become a staple tank item to help mitigate the pain of executioners calling.

I could imagine a Taric/Alistar combo both with spirit visage. It'd be impossible to kill without executioners.

imo, half the length of the debuff so it forces you to keep actively harassing and attacking them to mitigate their heals.

kaodynamics

01-01-2010

Hmnm, healing is not important. healing should not be important. end thread.

ConeEtho

01-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack The Knife View Post
Is that what you call thinking? I'll take the whiners then, please.
I reckon you would have difficulties understanding the concept.

seresibyl

01-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdrage View Post
My only complaint is they last too long. otherwise the numbers are fine.

65% healing reduction is needed to avoid heal-stacking teams. Plus, on teams with heals, Spirit Visage will become a staple tank item to help mitigate the pain of executioners calling.

I could imagine a Taric/Alistar combo both with spirit visage. It'd be impossible to kill without executioners.

imo, half the length of the debuff so it forces you to keep actively harassing and attacking them to mitigate their heals.
65% is a ridiculously high number (seriously who in the world came up with that one?), but the duration is definitely way to long.

Hopefully they do something about it. I'm thinking it should be an Active item akin to Sword of the High where it then applies the debuff.

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2010

I think it's a good plan by Riot. The summoner spells heal & rally + a few healer's abilities (namely soraka/taric/Ali) translates to nigh-unstoppable push teams otherwise.

There's an anti-dodge item as well, fwiw.

Grotsnik

01-01-2010

OP wasn't around for the Sivir, Tarric, Alistar, Soraka, whatever push teams.

I'd much rather see a strong counter to combat healing over a nerf to general healing which would be implemented if Executioner's was not.

ffase

01-01-2010

Exec > Soraka takes skill.

She's still viable.

Exec > Mundo though.

Really, there is no way to avoid being shafted if you play Mundo

Pyroteknik

01-01-2010

I really just wish it didn't counter Mundo so hard. And it lasts so long it's absurd. I think you should only have the buff applied while in combat, which is closer to 5 seconds.

renticletape

01-01-2010

Exec's calling should have a diminishing effect for Heals over time vs instant heals. That way it would be strong against massive group heals from alistar and soraka, but less effective vs heals over time like on mundo and nasus or hp regen items and health pots.

Maybe if the debuff effect was like 70% reduction for the first second, then slowly reducing to about 40% reduction until the debuff is over. At least that way, its harder to heal someone who is focus fired with the effect, but the effect wont be so strong for those who are out of combat.