Fiora Ult Bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loken Stoneheart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2014

Fiora's ultimate is bugged. For a specific instance:
If Fiora is ulting, and a blitzcrank times his Ult during Fiora's "check" phases of her ult (where she seems to pop up for a short second and checks if she can hit that target or not), blitzcrank can silence Fiora and cancel her ultimate part way through.

1) Fiora ult
2) Blitz times ult during Fiora's ult's check phase
3) Watch Fiora's ult become useless

Riot Exgeniar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

QA Analyst

04-19-2014
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hi Loken Stoneheart,

I spent like 30 minutes on this, and I can't not reproduce it. Can you provide any more information??

Ark Angel HFB

04-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Exgeniar View Post
Hi Loken Stoneheart,

I spent like 30 minutes on this, and I can't not reproduce it. Can you provide any more information??
Keep trying... Fiora can also be killed mid ult by AoE burst...

It is the same bug that makes towers target and then drop target on her while ulting.

there is a point before every tick of her ult attacks where she is target-able. I suppose it could be in that point the cc must be timed.

a68169356

04-19-2014

Quote:
Hi Loken Stoneheart,

Blade Waltz will always get canceled by any silence or knock up as long as it is able to hit Fiora. I was pretty sure this is intended, but in case you want to change it the easiest way to reproduce:
Fiora ults Wukong -> Wukong ults -> Blade Waltz stops

SolidVauld

04-19-2014

While I've died to aoe during the ult, I've never had it cancelled partway through and I have mained Fiora Jungle since mid season 3.

I will say though, her Riposte (w) says it reflects attacks by champions or large monsters, and the first clear or two that is the case (except both double golems proc it), however after that it reflects any neutral monster's attack. I'm wondering if it isn't coded like Pantheon's aegis where it proc's after a certain damage threshold and is this intended?

Steps to reproduce:
Play Fiora Jungle -> Clear 2-4 times -> notice your W procs on little wraiths, little wolves, & little lizards (everything you don't want it to proc on).

BigBeatlesFan

04-19-2014

An easy way to reproduce the bug on Fiora's ult is to throw a Draven's Stand Aside directly into a Fiora that is ulting, or have a Fiora ult a Nunu that is channeling Absolute Zero. She should (in my experience) be "knocked out" of her ult by stand aside, or take damage from the Absolute Zero.

TheEnchanter11

04-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidVauld View Post
While I've died to aoe during the ult, I've never had it cancelled partway through and I have mained Fiora Jungle since mid season 3.

I will say though, her Riposte (w) says it reflects attacks by champions or large monsters, and the first clear or two that is the case (except both double golems proc it), however after that it reflects any neutral monster's attack. I'm wondering if it isn't coded like Pantheon's aegis where it proc's after a certain damage threshold and is this intended?

Steps to reproduce:
Play Fiora Jungle -> Clear 2-4 times -> notice your W procs on little wraiths, little wolves, & little lizards (everything you don't want it to proc on).
I've noticed this as well.

FalkorsRaiders

04-19-2014

Sadly, this is not a bug. During Bladewaltz, fiora is untargetable, but not invincible.

Blitzcranks ult does not target, so damage is still applied. if ignite or malzahar's malific visions are on fiora, they still damage her. if fiora is ulting ontop of enemies over morgana's aoe, you take damage while in the aoe. if quinn were to use her Q and hit an ally next to fiora's model when ulting, fiora gets blinded (and consequently her ult now deals no damage for the duration of the blind).

Also, the "turret bug" is the fact that at the end of each tick fiora becomes targetable, hence the turret acquiring a target. you can get hit by things like lux's or morgana's snare during that brief time window, same with a nid spear (had all of these happen to me at least once). Fiora is buggy, but she is slated for a rework that sounded pretty cool if nothing else, so there is that.

Edit: The riposte thing is that like pantheon's shield, it will reflect damage that is X or more, but the tool tip specifies only certain targets and is not true. don't remember the exact damage threshold, but clear 2-4 is around the time it happens.

Loken Stoneheart

04-22-2014

Quote:
Hi Loken Stoneheart,

Unfortunately not, only that I can assure that I did not die mid ulti, nor was there a lack of targets. Something, which I assume to be blitzcrank's silence, pulled me out of my ultimate part way through. Ive had this happen before in games as well. It seems to be AoE something-or-others still being able to hit Fiora during her ultimate, some error in her being truly "untargetable" as Fizz or Vlad would be.

Aramanser

04-23-2014

@RIOT

Fiora's Ultimate can be interrupted by Malzahar's Ultimate!!!!!!

Happens very often.